Me off tomorrow.. Hopefully no one will call me back for ops.. Keeping my fingers crossed..
Anyway, Ayie and I left for JB today.. To book our studio shoot at Exclusive Bridal located at Plaza Angsana.. Manage to get the Monday slot as there are only two left. Mon or Fri.. Fri would be too late since if we decide to squeeze in our honeymoon, it's gonna be hard to make it for the shoot.. So we settled for Mon though Ayie was a bit apprehensive.. Yelah, busy for like the whole week and then after that we still have to go to JB for the studio thingy.. We took the mid range package.. Insyallah kalau ada rezeki baru upgrade lah.. Mesti tengok kemampuan kan..
Oh Kak Linda.. They were asking where is my friend who was with me.. I said that one my cousin lah.. And they thought we got chinese blood.. Kekekke..I didn't know we look cina... Do I?
The baju that I fall in love with, I still didn't buy... Were like having second thoughts.. So we decide to wait first.. Look Around.. Don't but hastily since we might regret..
After Angsana, we head to Stadium Larkin.. There were so many food. If ikotkan nafsu we would have bought everything we set our eyes on but takleh... Cannot waste food.. No good.. I am only interested in the ayam percik and murtabak.. We bought apam balik, chendol, longans and air katira plus the murtabak and ayam percik lah....
After the food spree we went over to Ayie's aunt place to buka puasa.. I am always comfortable over there since I am quite close to his aunts.. Even his cousin whom I just met today, we chatted so much like it's been long we knew each other. Perhaps, she is also friendly so I find it easy to open up..
After buka, Ayie solat Maghrib and we went to Kotaraya for foot reflexology and shissha before rushing home.. Ayie has to work.. Bother..
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Hafiz.. We are glad you like that Issey Miyake Perfumes we bought you. Not one but two.. Since he is like so into perfumes.. Metrosexual lah adik aku nie..
Oh we bought this at Angsana..

Dunkin Donuts.. I like the box.. So cute.. Semangat Hari Raya lah..

There's choc puddings and blueberry and chocolate chip and sugar raised..

There's even muchkins..
So sedap.. And I am happy.. Ayie said when I am happy, I don't argue with him.. Kalau tak ader jer that we wanna to debate.. So dear, make me happy more often then we can reduce our debate sessions.. LoL..
And Kak Linda, if you are reading this.. Irah said you told her that she can spend the weekends with you and now she is like bugging us to let her do so.. Wah wah.. Suker si irah. She was even excited that Shasta is fasting.. LoL..
Okie I shall stop blabbering.. I am too talkative...
Anyway, Ayie and I left for JB today.. To book our studio shoot at Exclusive Bridal located at Plaza Angsana.. Manage to get the Monday slot as there are only two left. Mon or Fri.. Fri would be too late since if we decide to squeeze in our honeymoon, it's gonna be hard to make it for the shoot.. So we settled for Mon though Ayie was a bit apprehensive.. Yelah, busy for like the whole week and then after that we still have to go to JB for the studio thingy.. We took the mid range package.. Insyallah kalau ada rezeki baru upgrade lah.. Mesti tengok kemampuan kan..
Oh Kak Linda.. They were asking where is my friend who was with me.. I said that one my cousin lah.. And they thought we got chinese blood.. Kekekke..I didn't know we look cina... Do I?
The baju that I fall in love with, I still didn't buy... Were like having second thoughts.. So we decide to wait first.. Look Around.. Don't but hastily since we might regret..
After Angsana, we head to Stadium Larkin.. There were so many food. If ikotkan nafsu we would have bought everything we set our eyes on but takleh... Cannot waste food.. No good.. I am only interested in the ayam percik and murtabak.. We bought apam balik, chendol, longans and air katira plus the murtabak and ayam percik lah....
After the food spree we went over to Ayie's aunt place to buka puasa.. I am always comfortable over there since I am quite close to his aunts.. Even his cousin whom I just met today, we chatted so much like it's been long we knew each other. Perhaps, she is also friendly so I find it easy to open up..
After buka, Ayie solat Maghrib and we went to Kotaraya for foot reflexology and shissha before rushing home.. Ayie has to work.. Bother..
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Hafiz.. We are glad you like that Issey Miyake Perfumes we bought you. Not one but two.. Since he is like so into perfumes.. Metrosexual lah adik aku nie..
Oh we bought this at Angsana..
Dunkin Donuts.. I like the box.. So cute.. Semangat Hari Raya lah..
There's choc puddings and blueberry and chocolate chip and sugar raised..
There's even muchkins..
So sedap.. And I am happy.. Ayie said when I am happy, I don't argue with him.. Kalau tak ader jer that we wanna to debate.. So dear, make me happy more often then we can reduce our debate sessions.. LoL..
And Kak Linda, if you are reading this.. Irah said you told her that she can spend the weekends with you and now she is like bugging us to let her do so.. Wah wah.. Suker si irah. She was even excited that Shasta is fasting.. LoL..
Okie I shall stop blabbering.. I am too talkative...