Wednesday, September 12, 2007

:: Rising Rising Rising ::

I am feeling very stressful at the moment. Superbly stressful.. My cortisol level are rising steadily by the minute... Argh..

I heard from two people who engaged Mr R for their wedding and now they are having problems.. Both Mdm N said so. Haiz.. I am at lost..

I talked to Ayie about this and we decide to meet Mr R next week and have a talk with him. I know he is Ayie's friend but I wanna ensure he commits. I am not paying till I am satisfied and all the things that are meant for me are in my hands.. Ayie agreed. All shall be in black and white. If Mr R is not willing to do so.. Give me back my money. I don't mind the pressure of engaging another one rather than fret over him.

So he ask me to relax at the moment. Takmo stress and we shall sort things out. He knows how jittery his fiancee can be when things are not properly done. But he also said that there's nothing much we can do as we have already engaged him so we just have to mend the situation but of course we have to ensure things are done properly eventhough there's no such things as a perfect wedding . Yelah nak majlis yang sempurna. I am the bochap kinda person but I want to keep the memories of my wedding embedded in my mind, that's why I am working so hard to put things together. Failing to plan is planning to fail... And every cent spent is my hard earned money.

Knowing that I would still be thinking about this, Ayie called me just now while he is on his way for his terawih.. Just to ask me how I am and whether I've reached home.. Thanks dear..

I really hope both Mdm N would settle their problems soon. I emphatise with them lah..

Anyway, as I am super tired today, I left office at about 5.30pm. While inside the feeder bus home, I close my eyes after getting a seat. I was almost dozing as I was so shagged. I open my eyes and I saw this small chinese boy perhaps in Pri 1 or 2 coz he was really small.. He gave up his seat for this Old malay uncle. The Uncle didn't want to sit and insist that the small boy sit but he persisted and the Uncle sat. He even smile at the uncle despite the big bag he's carrying which looks pretty heavy. He even wave goodbye to the uncle before he alights with his sister.

I was so ashamed. I remembered how I choose whom I wanna give up my seats to. Whereas this boy gave up his seat even when the uncle look fit.

And finally to all Muslims everywhere, I wanna wish you a happy Ramadhan... Takmo luper puasa ye...