Sunday, September 23, 2007

:: Feast ::

Ramadhan is like the time we manage to squeeze some time to eat as a family. At times a full family and at times maybe without one or two. Of coz it is also the time we exchange dishes with some of our neighbours..

So Cik A give this and Cik B gives that and all of us get to taste a bit of this and that.. It use to be Cik ABCDEFGH, as in macam macam cik lah.. So we have lots and lots of dishes.. But some move elsewhere so the number somehow got reduced..

I think not many youngster actually practice this.. It is actually a very good practice, not only in the month of Ramadhan but any other day of the year.. Like when you cook something, just cook extra and give it to your neighbours.. I am sure they would be very happy.. Share Share lah kan..

Anyway, I went to causeway point to look for shoes and also Ayie wanted to buy labels.. So we got the labels but no shoes.. Maybe we shall drop by Novena Square for some cheap and nice looking silver shoes..

After Causeway we went to the bazaar nearby.. Ayie bought kuih tako for his nephews and I bought dendeng for my mom.. she was craving for dendeng.. Though it's like daylight robbery buying dendeng.. I bought since my mom wanted it.. 300gms for $10.

So reach home just in time for buka..

We had quite a spread for buka..



My mom cook soto...



Roti John by My mom's friend..



Another roti john by Cik Ani Said...



Nasi Ayam by Cik Ani Haron



Dendeng by me... Nolah from the bazaar.. LoL..



And air bandung selaseh made by my mom...

And I have to warn Ramly... You have a competitor..




Move over Burger Ramly... Now we have burger Irah.. Irah made these herself.. She fried the patty and the bread and egg...



Nice, juicy and big like me... Meh lah cuber..

I had the soup with the baguette from Delifrance...

Now I have to get started with my homework... Selamat Berpuasa everybody...