I went for my Social Psychology tutorial eventhough my brain and my body said no. I had to since Zann isn't going and I would have to go and see what are the important things that I need to take note and then tell her. She is just like me. Stress with work and School. Oh!!! no wrong, I'm luckier coz the former doesn't stress me at all.
After the tutorial, I end up more stress than before I entered the tutorial room... Having a graduate from Harvard as my tutor is definitely high maintainence. Not that we need to buy her stuffs or what, but she ensure that we are all frustrated since she said that is part of learning. She doesn't mind if we call her a demanding b#*#h or whatsover since she said that she is training us for our exams. Thanks.. I hope this would put us in good use..
I am still up and awake at this point of time trying to write a good essay but to no avail...

Ayie couldn't make it to SIM since he finish class at the same time as me. So instead of making him rush from Tampines to Clementi, I decide that I might just meet him at Woodlands. The end point for both of us..
I am feeling a bit under the weather. My head is so heavy and my whole body is aching.. I seriously need a break. I think I would go to the doctor tomorrow. This heavy head have been bugging me since like last week..
I shall dump my 1/4 done assignment and go sleep instead.. No point pondering over something when nothing comes out. Perhaps tomorrow after sahur, I shall continue. Insyallah, the morning would be fresher since my ustazah told me before, that Subuh is the best time to absorb and do something since you are fresh. And when I was studying at Masjid An Nur for our twice weekly religous classes, I would do my memorizing of Surah in the morning after Subuh. Alhamdullilah, it would just take me a short time to memorize. I hope this would work tomorrow.

Oh, no worries. Nobody would say that I look stress since I always smile. Hide behind a facade. Pretending that everything is okie and trying to look optimistic. While is doesn't help in my assignments, at least it helps and ensure I look good at all times..
I am signing out........... Till Sahur..
After the tutorial, I end up more stress than before I entered the tutorial room... Having a graduate from Harvard as my tutor is definitely high maintainence. Not that we need to buy her stuffs or what, but she ensure that we are all frustrated since she said that is part of learning. She doesn't mind if we call her a demanding b#*#h or whatsover since she said that she is training us for our exams. Thanks.. I hope this would put us in good use..
I am still up and awake at this point of time trying to write a good essay but to no avail...
Ayie couldn't make it to SIM since he finish class at the same time as me. So instead of making him rush from Tampines to Clementi, I decide that I might just meet him at Woodlands. The end point for both of us..
I am feeling a bit under the weather. My head is so heavy and my whole body is aching.. I seriously need a break. I think I would go to the doctor tomorrow. This heavy head have been bugging me since like last week..
I shall dump my 1/4 done assignment and go sleep instead.. No point pondering over something when nothing comes out. Perhaps tomorrow after sahur, I shall continue. Insyallah, the morning would be fresher since my ustazah told me before, that Subuh is the best time to absorb and do something since you are fresh. And when I was studying at Masjid An Nur for our twice weekly religous classes, I would do my memorizing of Surah in the morning after Subuh. Alhamdullilah, it would just take me a short time to memorize. I hope this would work tomorrow.
Oh, no worries. Nobody would say that I look stress since I always smile. Hide behind a facade. Pretending that everything is okie and trying to look optimistic. While is doesn't help in my assignments, at least it helps and ensure I look good at all times..
I am signing out........... Till Sahur..