wah.. I am a bit of a slow coach.......... Anyway today marks the second day of Ramadhan. Didn't eat much during sahur. Just two popcorn chicken and two glasses of Ice water. No appettite..
Well this Ramadhan, I would like to take the opportunity to reflect on myself, the things that I should do or should not do. I definitely strive to be a better Muslim, Insyallah..
Anwyay, yesterday buka was Milo only. I had planned to leave early so tbat I can buka at home but last minutes calls of duty required me to stay back. There wasn't any food around here so I just make do with Milo. I even made two mugs of Milo for my accused and his mom who was also fasting.
Reached home at about 9.30pm and went online. Had a chit chat with Su. Bout what?? What else if not the wedding preps. Saheli Bridal will be doing my henna and thanks to yours truly for sponsoring my henna. My mom suggested that we take the midnight slot so that we aunties, cousins, friends and all yang sewaktu ngan nyer can have a henna night.
Bout 10.40pm, met Ayie. he just finish class and we had to go to JB to cash in the courier fees for our wedding cards. Had the cards couriered to Ayie's aunt's place in JB instead. The fees was down from RM435 to RM85. So much diff and Ayie's aunt was nice to help us bring over to SG once the card is delievered.
Ayie buka in the mosque earlier since he was having class last night. He was superbly hungry when we met and best thing is, our trip to Singgah Selalu was a waste. It was close for business. We end up at Stulang. I didn't finish my Maggi Goreng and Ayie had Nasi Goreng Daging Merah which is of a small serving to a big eater.
We had a talk about the wedding preps and it was like a slow talk.. Calming one instead of the hyper one. I was quite awkward since we seldom talk that way. I hit the sack the moment i reach home and it was almost two.
Congrats to Mr bean for passing your driving test yesterday.. Yippeee.... Now Su can breathe a sigh of relief.
I will buka in the bus tonight. Class on as usual..
And finally I just hope that whatever obstacles or problems that seems to be bothering us would somehow settle into place. Insyallah..
Well this Ramadhan, I would like to take the opportunity to reflect on myself, the things that I should do or should not do. I definitely strive to be a better Muslim, Insyallah..
Anwyay, yesterday buka was Milo only. I had planned to leave early so tbat I can buka at home but last minutes calls of duty required me to stay back. There wasn't any food around here so I just make do with Milo. I even made two mugs of Milo for my accused and his mom who was also fasting.
Reached home at about 9.30pm and went online. Had a chit chat with Su. Bout what?? What else if not the wedding preps. Saheli Bridal will be doing my henna and thanks to yours truly for sponsoring my henna. My mom suggested that we take the midnight slot so that we aunties, cousins, friends and all yang sewaktu ngan nyer can have a henna night.
Bout 10.40pm, met Ayie. he just finish class and we had to go to JB to cash in the courier fees for our wedding cards. Had the cards couriered to Ayie's aunt's place in JB instead. The fees was down from RM435 to RM85. So much diff and Ayie's aunt was nice to help us bring over to SG once the card is delievered.
Ayie buka in the mosque earlier since he was having class last night. He was superbly hungry when we met and best thing is, our trip to Singgah Selalu was a waste. It was close for business. We end up at Stulang. I didn't finish my Maggi Goreng and Ayie had Nasi Goreng Daging Merah which is of a small serving to a big eater.
We had a talk about the wedding preps and it was like a slow talk.. Calming one instead of the hyper one. I was quite awkward since we seldom talk that way. I hit the sack the moment i reach home and it was almost two.
Congrats to Mr bean for passing your driving test yesterday.. Yippeee.... Now Su can breathe a sigh of relief.
I will buka in the bus tonight. Class on as usual..
And finally I just hope that whatever obstacles or problems that seems to be bothering us would somehow settle into place. Insyallah..
Oh that's Ayie, Mimi and Hasni... Pic courtesy of Hasni.. I kebas from him.. Kekkeke..
There were having the HTNS Speed Rockclimbing com and they emerge champions..
Marha Marha to all of them...