it's not the weather but my stomach.. I can hear them... The wind.. I couldn't get them out since it's impolite.. So I have to just listen to them growl every now and them and hold the urge to ehemz....
Oh I use this...

Tiger Balm Shoulder and Neck Rub, with extra strength..
Smells good and hot.. Shall rub a dub dub when I'm home..
Off for buka now.. I can't stand even a minute longer in someone else's office.. Though some of them is my colleague... Being in a different dept, teh feeling is just not right...
Oh I use this...
Tiger Balm Shoulder and Neck Rub, with extra strength..
Smells good and hot.. Shall rub a dub dub when I'm home..
Off for buka now.. I can't stand even a minute longer in someone else's office.. Though some of them is my colleague... Being in a different dept, teh feeling is just not right...