Thursday, September 27, 2007

:: I'm Sour ::

It has been so hectic.. This whole week that is..

Monday was a buka session with Ain and Zaki and his parents and his two friends. We were con lah.. Ain said that it was only Zaki so imagine our surprise when we saw the crowd.. But anyways, we both had a private table as we join them late and as such we had to sit at a separate table..

It was like my second time eating Arnolds. The first was when they open for business in Woodlands and that was eons ago. So Ayie said I am jakun.. Chet..

Then we jalan jalan at Geylang looking for Ain's and Zaki's baju raya.. Sappp Nak sepasang seh.. I like some of the Kebayas lah.. Dear, if you are reading this, can I buy please.. Please please..

After Geylang session, we had shissha at Arab Street lah, where else.. We chatted and chatted..

So Tuesday was like another crazy day.. I went to work then off for class... I got mooncakes .. Thanks to Zann..

I was happily cutting my mooncakes into small pieces when Ira said, Kak mar.. you don't want to take photo.. Don't want to put in your blog..

So clever lah my tembam sis..



The box is nice.. I shall keep the box and keep all my stuff in office in it... much neater..



The raspberry cheese mooncakes which are not too sweet and overwhelming.. Sedap lah.. But I don't eat much.. There are still half left..



My Prosperity mooncake.. I haven't eat this yet.. Still in the fridge.. So I don't know what's the stuff in there..

Then after class, and all the mooncakes stuffs, I stayed up till 3.30am for my homework..



This is me at 2.30am... Ugly.. I know.. I have bags on my face..

----------------------------------- To be Continued --------------------------------

I stopped typing my entry thinking I would continue after ANTM but I got hit by the monster and I couldn't continue.. A massage from my mom and popping a cocktail of painkillers.. I was fast asleep.. Even when Ayie called me, I was like subconcious.. He say I ngigau..


------------------------------------ Continued --------------------------------

So I did my homework all the way till 3.30am and then went to sleep till 4.30am.. Woke up for Sahur and then continue with my homework.. I only manage to write up to 1229 words before I left for work at 7.30am..

Slept all the way in the bus and train adn the bus again....

Then I work work and work despite 1 hour sleep only... We were having ops on that day..

And I got injured during one of the ops.. He struggled and I helped to get him and I got a 6 cm welt which is getting redder each day.. Drying up.. Waduh.. When you bathe and the water touches that welt.. Orgasmic I tell you... Jolt you awake from your slumber..

After work, I stayed in office till 11.30pm, AYie came to fetch his wife to be (that's what he told Awang) since his selenge wife to be left her purse in the office van and the office van is off to AH for the mangkok's medical check up..

Then yesterday, during lunch, my koligs went to eat at TCC at Novena.. We singgah over there from CWP and I just walk around looking for shoes since I'm fasting.. If I never fast also I won't eat lah.. Paiseh man..

After work, went to Amore with my Kolig.. I only malay lah.. Jump here and there and when I am in my exercise gear, I realise that I actually did lose a lot of weight.. Kekeke.. Boleh gitu.. Happy even after prancing here and there..

After the workout it was time for buka, I had water and then I saw this balls of fury from Old Chang Kee.. It's two huge enormous fishball.. Wah sedap lah.. Very filling.. See the balls of Fury nak.. See curry puffs also nak.. So in the end I ate the balls and gave the curry puff to Hafiz..

I think I must be super tired lah.. I wanted to wake up at 8 so that I can leave home at 8.30am but tadaa.. 9.30am baru sadar lah.. haiz kaya apek cab eh..

Haiz.. So now I am done with my homework..I've got two iftar this weekend.. So busy busy.. Now I am trying to get the recipes for kuih raya..Nak buat kuih on the 11 OCt since I off.. So best..

Now I wanna chat with my frens thorugh email.. And play some Zuma..