Mine went on pretty fine..
Saturday was spent surfing the net looking for more research on Gender Identity Disorder and lazing around at home..
Was up pretty early on Sunday to help my mom.. My mom cook for this last minute wedding. Oh she was supposed to cook for another function, majlis cukor rambot but Saturday evening, they called and inform they had to cancel the function. One of their nephew, passed away. he met with an accident at his workplace. He was cycling and got knocked down by a lorry. I felt kinda sad when I heard that. He was the eldest son and it was just his few days of work. Insyallah, roh Allahyarham akan ditempatkan dengan orang orang yang beriman..
I went to JB as planned. Initially Ayie wanted to walk in and then meet up with Kak Linda at SinggahSlalu later but Kak Linda decide on joining us as she and Abg Iman wouldn't mind following us while we recee the bridal studios..
So at the end of the trip it was definitely a fruitful one. We like this bridal studio and Insyallah we will book the studio shoots over there. There was one other studio which gives us more goodies for the same price but the quality of the pictures were not as good as the first one. But we found a nice outfit for our berinai ceremony.. The colour that I like.. So We might just be going in this Sunday to book as well as get our outfit tailored..
We went to Singgah Slalu and Ijal join us there.. If nizam was also there, it would be perfect.. Kak Linda tried shissha and she look funny.. kekeke.. Reminds me of Ain when she first tried shissha.. Also thanks to Abg Iman for the treat..

Kak Linda and her Shissha.. Hahaha
I just check my payslip and Alhamdullillah, I got my increment. 3rd September 2007. It marks our 6th years in service. My squadmates who were all posted to different places are either married, fathers and mothers or about to get married or still single... It was nice that some of us still keep in touch... I'm kinda looking forward to my 10th year but I am not quite sure if I'll make it there..
I shall get back to work.. See if there is anything that needs to be done.. Amore sessions shall kick off in full gear today.. Kekekke..
Saturday was spent surfing the net looking for more research on Gender Identity Disorder and lazing around at home..
Was up pretty early on Sunday to help my mom.. My mom cook for this last minute wedding. Oh she was supposed to cook for another function, majlis cukor rambot but Saturday evening, they called and inform they had to cancel the function. One of their nephew, passed away. he met with an accident at his workplace. He was cycling and got knocked down by a lorry. I felt kinda sad when I heard that. He was the eldest son and it was just his few days of work. Insyallah, roh Allahyarham akan ditempatkan dengan orang orang yang beriman..
I went to JB as planned. Initially Ayie wanted to walk in and then meet up with Kak Linda at SinggahSlalu later but Kak Linda decide on joining us as she and Abg Iman wouldn't mind following us while we recee the bridal studios..
So at the end of the trip it was definitely a fruitful one. We like this bridal studio and Insyallah we will book the studio shoots over there. There was one other studio which gives us more goodies for the same price but the quality of the pictures were not as good as the first one. But we found a nice outfit for our berinai ceremony.. The colour that I like.. So We might just be going in this Sunday to book as well as get our outfit tailored..
We went to Singgah Slalu and Ijal join us there.. If nizam was also there, it would be perfect.. Kak Linda tried shissha and she look funny.. kekeke.. Reminds me of Ain when she first tried shissha.. Also thanks to Abg Iman for the treat..
Kak Linda and her Shissha.. Hahaha
I just check my payslip and Alhamdullillah, I got my increment. 3rd September 2007. It marks our 6th years in service. My squadmates who were all posted to different places are either married, fathers and mothers or about to get married or still single... It was nice that some of us still keep in touch... I'm kinda looking forward to my 10th year but I am not quite sure if I'll make it there..
I shall get back to work.. See if there is anything that needs to be done.. Amore sessions shall kick off in full gear today.. Kekekke..