I think of all the Security Guard duty that I did, I love today's duty the most..
I was busy the moment that I step in. To here and then there.. So when I finally manage some free time at 1pm before my jaga duty at 3pm, I decide to give myself some pampering..
I called Fyora which is a massage centre opposite my HQ and drop by to 1.5hrs of kneading and rubbing... When I go back for my duty at 3pm, my body feels super light.. I am thinking of bringing Ayie over next time..
But something happen just now. While I was going to Fyora, I didn't know the exact location so while I was looking around at the sign board, this arab or caucasion looking man pass by and asked me what I'm looking for. I said massage centre and he said oh there's one over there.. I said oh okie.. Then he continued, which one are you looking for?? I said fyora and he said oh fyora, and he walked to show me the way.. Then I felt his hand on my waist and I instantly push it away and he then he goes fyora's here and his hand tried travelling to my waist again but I was faster. Now thinking back, I was busy concentrating bout the Fyora thingy that I didn't even realise he is trying to advantage of me.
I told the kakak and she ran down to look for the guy who of course had long disappeared. I then told Ayie and he said that I should have reported him to the police but he said I must have been shock at that point of time to actually remember reporting it...
So when it almost time to buka, Ayie told me to get someone to get me food instead of going out as he said that Arab or Caucasion guy might be around. Aiyo.. He must have long gone and if he is still around, I would punch him twice. Once on each eye. Kekekke
Oh, on our first day of sahur my mom said that this year I would be eating while my mom prepares but next year, I would have to prepare sahur for Ayie instead..
Haiz.. that was actually already in my brain but somehow I think my mom can read my mind..
I told my mom and dad that perhaps, everytime we welcome Ramadhan, they should also welcome us back home for a month.. Kwang Kwang Kwang...
Okie, I have Maid in Manhattan to concentrate on and homework to catch up with..
Don't forget to wake up for sahur okie..
I was busy the moment that I step in. To here and then there.. So when I finally manage some free time at 1pm before my jaga duty at 3pm, I decide to give myself some pampering..
I called Fyora which is a massage centre opposite my HQ and drop by to 1.5hrs of kneading and rubbing... When I go back for my duty at 3pm, my body feels super light.. I am thinking of bringing Ayie over next time..
But something happen just now. While I was going to Fyora, I didn't know the exact location so while I was looking around at the sign board, this arab or caucasion looking man pass by and asked me what I'm looking for. I said massage centre and he said oh there's one over there.. I said oh okie.. Then he continued, which one are you looking for?? I said fyora and he said oh fyora, and he walked to show me the way.. Then I felt his hand on my waist and I instantly push it away and he then he goes fyora's here and his hand tried travelling to my waist again but I was faster. Now thinking back, I was busy concentrating bout the Fyora thingy that I didn't even realise he is trying to advantage of me.
I told the kakak and she ran down to look for the guy who of course had long disappeared. I then told Ayie and he said that I should have reported him to the police but he said I must have been shock at that point of time to actually remember reporting it...
So when it almost time to buka, Ayie told me to get someone to get me food instead of going out as he said that Arab or Caucasion guy might be around. Aiyo.. He must have long gone and if he is still around, I would punch him twice. Once on each eye. Kekekke
Oh, on our first day of sahur my mom said that this year I would be eating while my mom prepares but next year, I would have to prepare sahur for Ayie instead..
Haiz.. that was actually already in my brain but somehow I think my mom can read my mind..
I told my mom and dad that perhaps, everytime we welcome Ramadhan, they should also welcome us back home for a month.. Kwang Kwang Kwang...
Okie, I have Maid in Manhattan to concentrate on and homework to catch up with..
Don't forget to wake up for sahur okie..