Monday, September 01, 2008

:: Double Promotion ::

Oh this definitely do not apply to my work life..I got my staff in June 06 and if three years from now, I don't get any promotion, I shall change my staff to stuck...

Anyway,in my personal life, Insyallah, in just one year, I am going to get a double. I was promoted to a wife last Nov and Insyallah, a mom this coming Oct. Ayie is also enjoying the double promotion... Alhamdullilah..

Anyway, today is the first day of fasting.. I am praying extremely hard that I would be able to go through it. I am having heartburn now but there is no way I am going break my fast unless I am going to faint lah. I was very nervous about fasting this year because of the giddy spells that I suffer from but I am not going to allow that to deter me from fasting.

I woke up early today..4.30am to be exact. While my mom normally prepare sahur for us.. We just need to wake up from our slumber, brush our teeth and eat the gerek stuffs my mom prepared, this year it's different. I had to action help help a bit lah.. LoL... I am not very used to eating rice for Sahur. For us, it's normally cereals or nuggets, tempura fish, hotdogs, potato wedges, maggi and only like once in a while, rice.. But at Ayie's place, they are all accustomed to eating rice so I stood out like a sore thumb with my pandan bread and cheese and omelette..

After Sahur, we chit chat till it's time for Subuh. I told Ayie to take short surah as I am like a bit weak but I think he forget and I almost fainted. Aiyoyo...

After Subuh we still chit chat til bout 6.30am where he tros lepak..

I couldn't wake up this morning for a bus and train ride so taxi was the way to go..

It's another 7 hours to buka and I shall endure.... Argh.... Macam budak baru blajar puasa...