Wednesday, September 03, 2008

:: Another sleepy day ::

I slept at two thirty in the morning.. Helped Ayie with his school project and woke up for sahur at 4.30am.... Aiyo I so ngantok... So I cabbed to work... Okie that was a lame excuse for cabbing...



My dad called early in the morning. He thought I was Ain and he asked me some questions that I am clueless.. LoL.. My dad can't tell the difference between us and he ask me if I know what Ain is up to?? I don't know and now that Ain called and tell me, she got some shit to clear and I wish her luck.. Lol.. Pandai Pandai kau lah eh.. Kekekeke.. Kau bawak kiwi satu kotak jer tiap tiap kali ader opportunity..



I still have giddy spells.. I did terawih with Ayie.. My second time.. I have done terawih, the full one only once in my life with Ain eons ago... And yesterday since Ayie is doing it at home, I decide to join him.. I survive only 7 raka'at.. Giddy after three, tried to endure till 6 and surrender at seven coz I almost collapsed.. And the thing is, I prayed while sitting yet still nak pengsan.. Haiz.. Maybe my sugar level too low coupled with the low blood pressure.. I drank glucose this morning so insyallah, I might get better.



Buka at my mom's place today.. Hip Hip Hurray.. Ayie will come later to fetch me once he finish school...



on course tomorrow and Friday.. Voice Care at IPAM. Boss asked me how is the course going to benefit me. I said, when scolding the supervisees, I can apply the techniques learn to ensure I don't lose my voice while doing so.. He just laugh.. I think he think I siao.. I seldom scold them now unless they really piss me.. Dah chill lah..



Oh to those who wish to put remarks that are not nice in my blogspot tagboard. You can go ahead lah kan.. I won't be affected even a bit.. You not happy with what I write then you don't read.. If you still want to read and then leave such remarks, you can still go ahead coz you are entitled to your own opinion. Me no hal orite..



Okie back to lazing around till 5.30pm... LaLalalaLa