I think most people should be getting ready to break their fast which would be in 2 minutes time. I am in class. I am so early... Been in school since 1700hrs. My course ended way too early..
I am not fasting today... I puke one hour after my Sahur. Puke everything out.. The four slices Pandan bread with cheese. Then the giddiness was also there... And for like the first time, I ate in public. Just not in school. I feel like covering my head with something so that people won't even know it's me.. If it wasn't because of me feeling faint, I wouldn't even dare do that.. Super duper embarassing lah..
Since I am early and sleepy, I slept in the library for 45 minutes... My tum tum feels so tight... I am not sure why...
I hope I can resume fasting tomorrow but tonight, I am all alone. Ayie is working.. How boring.....
I am not fasting today... I puke one hour after my Sahur. Puke everything out.. The four slices Pandan bread with cheese. Then the giddiness was also there... And for like the first time, I ate in public. Just not in school. I feel like covering my head with something so that people won't even know it's me.. If it wasn't because of me feeling faint, I wouldn't even dare do that.. Super duper embarassing lah..
Since I am early and sleepy, I slept in the library for 45 minutes... My tum tum feels so tight... I am not sure why...
I hope I can resume fasting tomorrow but tonight, I am all alone. Ayie is working.. How boring.....