I woke up today to the sounds of thunder... It was already 9am... My body is like super tired lor which is not new... Ayie and me fell asleep after Sahur and we woke up just in time to do our Subuh.. Nasib baik sadar kan..
I bathe and then got ready and by 9.30am I am out of the house with a bright orange GNC umbrella.. Orange because it makes me happy... Furthermore it's Friday and next week I am only working on Tuesday.. Half day dah dey...
Oh story not finish.. I waited for a cab for like 40mins... I tried calling all the cab companies that I have in my handphone and all, every single one of them is busy. Too busy to even pick up my call.. When like finally, two Merc taxis came and I took one of them... Now I am in office with a half wet pants..
So let me see, question for today is, what are the signs of labour... How am I to know it is the time... Or almost the time... I seriously hope to pop asap and then I can get some rest for one week before embarking on my presentation that is scheduled on the 23 Oct. Baby baby, nak kluar tak?? But today, I shall pack my bag... Bag aku yang tak terpack pack.. Just a little stuff. I like to travel light... Lagi light lagi bagos..
Today is also the day.. where my bank account gets fat.. Not extremely fat but quite fat lah.. I got my advance pay and the durian runtuh. Not the amount expected though.. It's like slightly less than half that was expected but still we must bersyukur.. But the bad thing is, I am bonded for like one year.. My retention and bonus next year Oct will bond me again so I think I shall just let the govt keep their money.. I don't wanna be bonded.. Just in case I want to cabot from here in search of greener pastures.. I want those with long grass so they can cut the grass and I can smell them.. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.. I should have chose potong rumput as my career lah..
Tomorrow would be spring cleaning and kuih making day... Ayie springclean the room while I shall go make kuih at my parent's place.. Hafiz made chocolate chip cookies and they taste as good as they smell.. I am salivating just thinking about it.. Ain made sarang semot and my mom made cashew nut sugee biscuits which is also quite addictive.. I couldn't stop popping them in my mouth.. My mom is making more kuih and Ain is continuing on her sarang semot project.. Ira?? She helps with the eating.. So unlike my mom to be so into kuih making.. Not bad eh makcik..
I shall make double choc chips cookies and cornflake crunchies tomorrow. Tonight Ayie and I going Sheng Shiong to get the Toyogo drawer and maybe we can search for simple curtains in maroon to match our bedsheet.. Very dark and reddish room.. I like..
So weekend posts will be out as I am busy and lazy.. and I just hope Ayie will bring me out on Sunday.. Please ayang... And Monday would be our 37 weeks checkup.. I am 37 weeks today.. Wah manyak copat hor.. Okie see ya...
I bathe and then got ready and by 9.30am I am out of the house with a bright orange GNC umbrella.. Orange because it makes me happy... Furthermore it's Friday and next week I am only working on Tuesday.. Half day dah dey...
Oh story not finish.. I waited for a cab for like 40mins... I tried calling all the cab companies that I have in my handphone and all, every single one of them is busy. Too busy to even pick up my call.. When like finally, two Merc taxis came and I took one of them... Now I am in office with a half wet pants..
So let me see, question for today is, what are the signs of labour... How am I to know it is the time... Or almost the time... I seriously hope to pop asap and then I can get some rest for one week before embarking on my presentation that is scheduled on the 23 Oct. Baby baby, nak kluar tak?? But today, I shall pack my bag... Bag aku yang tak terpack pack.. Just a little stuff. I like to travel light... Lagi light lagi bagos..
Today is also the day.. where my bank account gets fat.. Not extremely fat but quite fat lah.. I got my advance pay and the durian runtuh. Not the amount expected though.. It's like slightly less than half that was expected but still we must bersyukur.. But the bad thing is, I am bonded for like one year.. My retention and bonus next year Oct will bond me again so I think I shall just let the govt keep their money.. I don't wanna be bonded.. Just in case I want to cabot from here in search of greener pastures.. I want those with long grass so they can cut the grass and I can smell them.. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.. I should have chose potong rumput as my career lah..
Tomorrow would be spring cleaning and kuih making day... Ayie springclean the room while I shall go make kuih at my parent's place.. Hafiz made chocolate chip cookies and they taste as good as they smell.. I am salivating just thinking about it.. Ain made sarang semot and my mom made cashew nut sugee biscuits which is also quite addictive.. I couldn't stop popping them in my mouth.. My mom is making more kuih and Ain is continuing on her sarang semot project.. Ira?? She helps with the eating.. So unlike my mom to be so into kuih making.. Not bad eh makcik..
I shall make double choc chips cookies and cornflake crunchies tomorrow. Tonight Ayie and I going Sheng Shiong to get the Toyogo drawer and maybe we can search for simple curtains in maroon to match our bedsheet.. Very dark and reddish room.. I like..
So weekend posts will be out as I am busy and lazy.. and I just hope Ayie will bring me out on Sunday.. Please ayang... And Monday would be our 37 weeks checkup.. I am 37 weeks today.. Wah manyak copat hor.. Okie see ya...