It's kinda easy to tell that I am in a lazy mode.. The many pics taken are not up and even writing an entry seems too hard and tiring... (I do think of what to write everyday but I just didn't have the energy to type..) Oh apart from being tired, it's a chore to even write or type with my aching hand... The pain got worse and I have yet to drag myself to the polyclinic. Too many people and you wait like forever...
Anyway, my trip to work is now a chauferred one. I cabbed everyday. Burning about $13 bucks every morning. I so tak larat wanna take the bus and train and bus. I do go public on my trip home though even though I risk standing... I was just telling Haini, we Singaporeans might excel when it comes to the IQ department but when it's EQ, we kinda lack of it...
Oh, a shout out to Mr Vellinguez Romeo of SHA2800U. Sir, your cab ride was such a pleasant one.. I felt so safe as it has been a while that when I take a cab, it's like putting my life in a battlefield.
Ayie is having his leave today as he has a presentation tonight. He would be on leave this Monday and then from 25th all the way till 9 Oct. Preparing for his exams. He told me yesterday that he felt very proud everytime someone ask him when I'm due and he will say, should be less than a month.. He really can't wait to be a daddy...
As for me, I have this tightening feeling which I am not sure if it is contractions or what.. But it is kinda painful but bearable. Can the real deal be this painful only.. Please please.. Not like 10 million times worse... Can??
I bought Ayie a Canterbury's stripped collared T last night... He had been wanting a stripe collared T and since I saw one that is nice, I thought why not surprise him.. For the cocoa butter rub and cold milk he made every night... He wanted to get those cheap bossini ones but if it is stripe.. I rather go for Canterbury.. They have nice ones... I bought a blue and white one for him and it fit him perfectly... He slept an even happy man.. Wakakkaka..
Work is so tiring... Okie, I actually don't have anything to do in office except for screening and sleeping but I am tired.. You might envy me but I am seriously not used to it. Pre Pregnancy, I only work like 3-4 times a week but come pregnancy, i work almost everyday... So it really tires me.. Worst still, I am stuck in the office.. I cannot wait to cheong again.. LoL..
Oh since Syawal is round the corner, I shall make resolutions lah..
Some of the things that I wanna fulfil is:-
- to be a good daughter, sister, wife and parent
- to get a house of my own (amin amin amin)
- to get a good career after my studies is done (I love my job now but I want to upgrade myself)
- and to get a car, insyallah..
Oh this resolutions got no expiry date okie.. I shall slowly work towards it...
Okie, hand is hurting.. Signalling me to stop typing.. So selamat berpuasa to all..
Anyway, my trip to work is now a chauferred one. I cabbed everyday. Burning about $13 bucks every morning. I so tak larat wanna take the bus and train and bus. I do go public on my trip home though even though I risk standing... I was just telling Haini, we Singaporeans might excel when it comes to the IQ department but when it's EQ, we kinda lack of it...
Oh, a shout out to Mr Vellinguez Romeo of SHA2800U. Sir, your cab ride was such a pleasant one.. I felt so safe as it has been a while that when I take a cab, it's like putting my life in a battlefield.
Ayie is having his leave today as he has a presentation tonight. He would be on leave this Monday and then from 25th all the way till 9 Oct. Preparing for his exams. He told me yesterday that he felt very proud everytime someone ask him when I'm due and he will say, should be less than a month.. He really can't wait to be a daddy...
As for me, I have this tightening feeling which I am not sure if it is contractions or what.. But it is kinda painful but bearable. Can the real deal be this painful only.. Please please.. Not like 10 million times worse... Can??
I bought Ayie a Canterbury's stripped collared T last night... He had been wanting a stripe collared T and since I saw one that is nice, I thought why not surprise him.. For the cocoa butter rub and cold milk he made every night... He wanted to get those cheap bossini ones but if it is stripe.. I rather go for Canterbury.. They have nice ones... I bought a blue and white one for him and it fit him perfectly... He slept an even happy man.. Wakakkaka..
Work is so tiring... Okie, I actually don't have anything to do in office except for screening and sleeping but I am tired.. You might envy me but I am seriously not used to it. Pre Pregnancy, I only work like 3-4 times a week but come pregnancy, i work almost everyday... So it really tires me.. Worst still, I am stuck in the office.. I cannot wait to cheong again.. LoL..
Oh since Syawal is round the corner, I shall make resolutions lah..
Some of the things that I wanna fulfil is:-
- to be a good daughter, sister, wife and parent
- to get a house of my own (amin amin amin)
- to get a good career after my studies is done (I love my job now but I want to upgrade myself)
- and to get a car, insyallah..
Oh this resolutions got no expiry date okie.. I shall slowly work towards it...
Okie, hand is hurting.. Signalling me to stop typing.. So selamat berpuasa to all..