And when Ayie was hanging the curtain, I realise we bought the curtain just by looking at the colour. We didn't even look at the pattern.. But nevertheless, we love our curtain...
Here is presenting my new curtain..
Tutop tingkap...
And bukak tingkap...
Maroon and gold to match my comforter set. The comforter set dah lama dah... Beli tok time kahwin.. So we just recycle lah since we pon no space nak simpan cadar baru kalau beli... Tak raya satu rumah, dapat raya satu bilik pon jadik lah kan.. So now we are only left with the sweeping and mopping...
Nie gambar handyman saya... Kene lah kasi credit jugak... Ayie was hanging the curtains while watching F1 at the same time.. Kesian si Massa, nari hari selenge dier.. Macam macam mistakes dier buat.
And who won, Alonso lah won... Rosberg got second and Hamilton got third...
I have enough of the noisy car sounds that I told Ayie to shut the tv and we shall sit in peace listening to raya songs..
Oh we have a name for the baby oredi... Ain kau tak yah lah risau lagi yang baby tu takder nama macam kau dulu...Satu bulan takder nama...
Baby name is... Muhammad A.R. Bin Muhammad Azhari.. Ish nama penoh kenelah announce bila dier buat dier nyer debut appearance nanti ek.. We were torn between two names before we decide this is the one. Ayie sempat jot both names on paper to see which one he likes more.. I let him choose the R name since I chose the A... Fair and square lah..
Insyallah, I hope I have a smooth and slippery delivery... Slippery so that dier leh slide kluar ngan senang... Baby bag also dah lek one corner...
I shall go back to my raya songs while sipping the cold Frisomum Ayie just made..Mamamia.. Besok ader checkup lagi...