It's Friday.. Yahoooooo.... I am so happy coz tomorrow is the weekends.. Ya I am not doing much at work but staying on my bed beats sitting in this office chair anytime...
Anyway, I am feeling so tired... I had my office BBQ at Cranwell Bungalow yesterday and I was in charge of the preparation and all.. I left early though.. My colleague driving home at 9.30pm and I got a ride from him.. Pregnant cannot go back so late..
I dream about ghost yesterday.. I was so scared, I turned to hug Ayie... I think because the ulu bungalow let my imagination run wild.. Like really wild.. I cannot exactly remember the dream but I was scared.. I woke up at 4 plus in the morning and I was scared to go to the toilet... I had to force myself since I wouldn't wanna wet our nice and comfortable bed... Oh and Ayie since it was high tide, the flood would wet him..
And this is not the first ghostly nightmare encounter.. When I watch The midnight Meat Express, I got nightmares too.. Ayie just laugh at me when I told him about it this morning..
Last night, I reach home at about 10 plus and I came up with many excuses that warrant me a shower.. Ayie do no let me shower after 8pm even if it is a hot bath.. He say it is not good for my bones... So being a smart alex, I have excuses that guarantees me a shower.. After the shower, i had my cold Frisomum milk (Ayie accede to me request of cold frisomum just to ensure I drink my milk ), we watch this documentary on History Channel I think.. It's about the tsunami.. The Tsunami 2004: The waves of death... It was uncensored and you see all the dead bodies and all.. Floating around.. It was not pleasant and was definitely heart wrenching.. What would I do if I am in that position??? Well I wouldn't know coz we would say so many things now but when faced with a situation like that, it would be different..
Ramadhan would be here in three days time... I wonder how Ramadhan would be like for me.. A wife and a mom to be.. I hope I would be able to fast... Insyallah.. May Allah give me the strength to do so.. Amin..
I am off to my mom's place tomorrow. Most probably get Cik Yuni to come over to give me a massage.. My body is aching.. Aching badly.. Oh did i mention that my joints hurt.. All my joints like the knees and elbows and fingers and basically anything that is considered joints lah.. Anybody know what's causing the problem?? Please don't tell me hormone changes due to pregnancy coz that is Ayie's explanation for anything or everything that I say... But maybe that could be the cause lah eh.. My spine also hurt and I could hardly breathe.. Maybe maybe baby is getting bigger than ever eh..
Oh Ayie passed his IPPT with silver... Sometimes I envy him.. He run a bit and then get silver.. He was sick lagi when he takes his IPPT. So unfair.. Aku train macam nak rak, nak dapat silver pon susah.. all because of my pull up... Argh.. So now he is back to eating.. Lots of eating, his ritual after the IPPT...
Okielah, I am like yakking non stop here.. I am 33 weeks today... It's almost time...
A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)
Anyway, I am feeling so tired... I had my office BBQ at Cranwell Bungalow yesterday and I was in charge of the preparation and all.. I left early though.. My colleague driving home at 9.30pm and I got a ride from him.. Pregnant cannot go back so late..
I dream about ghost yesterday.. I was so scared, I turned to hug Ayie... I think because the ulu bungalow let my imagination run wild.. Like really wild.. I cannot exactly remember the dream but I was scared.. I woke up at 4 plus in the morning and I was scared to go to the toilet... I had to force myself since I wouldn't wanna wet our nice and comfortable bed... Oh and Ayie since it was high tide, the flood would wet him..
And this is not the first ghostly nightmare encounter.. When I watch The midnight Meat Express, I got nightmares too.. Ayie just laugh at me when I told him about it this morning..
Last night, I reach home at about 10 plus and I came up with many excuses that warrant me a shower.. Ayie do no let me shower after 8pm even if it is a hot bath.. He say it is not good for my bones... So being a smart alex, I have excuses that guarantees me a shower.. After the shower, i had my cold Frisomum milk (Ayie accede to me request of cold frisomum just to ensure I drink my milk ), we watch this documentary on History Channel I think.. It's about the tsunami.. The Tsunami 2004: The waves of death... It was uncensored and you see all the dead bodies and all.. Floating around.. It was not pleasant and was definitely heart wrenching.. What would I do if I am in that position??? Well I wouldn't know coz we would say so many things now but when faced with a situation like that, it would be different..
Ramadhan would be here in three days time... I wonder how Ramadhan would be like for me.. A wife and a mom to be.. I hope I would be able to fast... Insyallah.. May Allah give me the strength to do so.. Amin..
I am off to my mom's place tomorrow. Most probably get Cik Yuni to come over to give me a massage.. My body is aching.. Aching badly.. Oh did i mention that my joints hurt.. All my joints like the knees and elbows and fingers and basically anything that is considered joints lah.. Anybody know what's causing the problem?? Please don't tell me hormone changes due to pregnancy coz that is Ayie's explanation for anything or everything that I say... But maybe that could be the cause lah eh.. My spine also hurt and I could hardly breathe.. Maybe maybe baby is getting bigger than ever eh..
Oh Ayie passed his IPPT with silver... Sometimes I envy him.. He run a bit and then get silver.. He was sick lagi when he takes his IPPT. So unfair.. Aku train macam nak rak, nak dapat silver pon susah.. all because of my pull up... Argh.. So now he is back to eating.. Lots of eating, his ritual after the IPPT...
Okielah, I am like yakking non stop here.. I am 33 weeks today... It's almost time...
A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)