Show me the monies.. Many Many monies....
Tonight, at about 11.30pm, a lot of civil servants including me and those in the Ministry of Home Affairs, would have swollen bank accounts.. It is time of the year where we will all be getting out mid year bonus. I am not very sure of the percentage, I am not too bothered. Get happy, No get also no rezeki.. Make so much noise also still won't get so don't bother to make noise..
Despite getting all the monies, I am not allowed to spend them. As usual, all this surplus goes right into my savings account. I am only allowed two lingerie with my bonus this year. That's all. I have school fees to pay end December and the coming wedding would definitely use up a bulk of my savings too..
Haiz...
Ayie would be getting more since he would be getting his retention fund and I'm sure that he would also be saving his. So we both sama sama save lah.. He already said that I might not be getting any present for my birthday this year.. I told him okielah though like sad a bit lah.. I said your birthday I give me, as your present.. At least present also kan..
My birthday would be in about 8 days. I am turning 26. No.. I am not sad coz to me,age is just a number. I shall age gracefully.. Chey wah.. Anyway, though I am not expecting any presents from Ayie.. To those who wants to get me one, don't be shy okie. I don't mind getting lots.. Kekeke...
To my parents, if you wanna buy, buy me a new camera please. My old one spoil already. A new one would be swell. Kekkeke..
Oh I have one in mind so that shall ease you the pain of searching and thinking..

Ixus 70. There's two colours. The silver one would be more than fine. My mom and dad doesn't read this so Ain your homework is to tell them. Unless you and Hafiz wanna share and buy me one.. Ooooh... I am gonna love you guys so much...
Kekeke.. Okei I shall stop dreaming and get my hopes up high.. Okie the camera is like $499 and is way expensive, why not perfumes then?? I don't mind lots of perfume since I finish three bottles in a year. I am not sure why I use up so much... I just love smelling good. Calvin Klein CK one is good, Ralph by Ralph Lauren is not bad, any one from Escada, I also like.. Or anything citrus and fruity. I no like flowery. Don't buy Davidoof coz I have one now..
Goodness, I am so demanding eh... Kekekke.. Sowie Sowie.. I'm just giving suggestions. I actually don't have anything in mind. Oh a new jacket.. LoL.. I love jackets since my office is freezing..
No Amore for me today since I didn't bring my gear. Yesterday I end up buying new pants. I forget my pants lah. I love my new pants.. So comfy..
Ayie is in Kota Tinggi right now. His aunty over there passed away. Innalillahi Wa innalillahi rajiun. She was having fever and the fever subside but then she just passed away. Allah loves her nore and I am sure she is in the better place. Al Fatihah to her.
I am not sure when Ayie would be back. I do miss him though. Take care dear when you drive back home. Love ya..
I am getting my computer back... Superb..
Tonight, at about 11.30pm, a lot of civil servants including me and those in the Ministry of Home Affairs, would have swollen bank accounts.. It is time of the year where we will all be getting out mid year bonus. I am not very sure of the percentage, I am not too bothered. Get happy, No get also no rezeki.. Make so much noise also still won't get so don't bother to make noise..
Despite getting all the monies, I am not allowed to spend them. As usual, all this surplus goes right into my savings account. I am only allowed two lingerie with my bonus this year. That's all. I have school fees to pay end December and the coming wedding would definitely use up a bulk of my savings too..
Haiz...
Ayie would be getting more since he would be getting his retention fund and I'm sure that he would also be saving his. So we both sama sama save lah.. He already said that I might not be getting any present for my birthday this year.. I told him okielah though like sad a bit lah.. I said your birthday I give me, as your present.. At least present also kan..
My birthday would be in about 8 days. I am turning 26. No.. I am not sad coz to me,age is just a number. I shall age gracefully.. Chey wah.. Anyway, though I am not expecting any presents from Ayie.. To those who wants to get me one, don't be shy okie. I don't mind getting lots.. Kekeke...
To my parents, if you wanna buy, buy me a new camera please. My old one spoil already. A new one would be swell. Kekkeke..
Oh I have one in mind so that shall ease you the pain of searching and thinking..

Ixus 70. There's two colours. The silver one would be more than fine. My mom and dad doesn't read this so Ain your homework is to tell them. Unless you and Hafiz wanna share and buy me one.. Ooooh... I am gonna love you guys so much...
Kekeke.. Okei I shall stop dreaming and get my hopes up high.. Okie the camera is like $499 and is way expensive, why not perfumes then?? I don't mind lots of perfume since I finish three bottles in a year. I am not sure why I use up so much... I just love smelling good. Calvin Klein CK one is good, Ralph by Ralph Lauren is not bad, any one from Escada, I also like.. Or anything citrus and fruity. I no like flowery. Don't buy Davidoof coz I have one now..
Goodness, I am so demanding eh... Kekekke.. Sowie Sowie.. I'm just giving suggestions. I actually don't have anything in mind. Oh a new jacket.. LoL.. I love jackets since my office is freezing..
No Amore for me today since I didn't bring my gear. Yesterday I end up buying new pants. I forget my pants lah. I love my new pants.. So comfy..
Ayie is in Kota Tinggi right now. His aunty over there passed away. Innalillahi Wa innalillahi rajiun. She was having fever and the fever subside but then she just passed away. Allah loves her nore and I am sure she is in the better place. Al Fatihah to her.
I am not sure when Ayie would be back. I do miss him though. Take care dear when you drive back home. Love ya..
I am getting my computer back... Superb..