I was doing ward duty last night. For a full 12hrs. I felt so trapped..
During that 12hrs, I only manage to leave for like 15mins for a breather and some pathetic super cup noodles from CGH 7-11.
I didn't expect to do ward duty so I even went Amore-ing thinking that after the tiring gym session I shall spend the night cuddling my blanket in HQ sleeping but I was wrong, something else was in store for me. So there I was in the cold ward, accompanied by many patients. There are even crazy ones. I seriously wonder how the Cisco can survive that duty. They do it day in and day out.
In that 12hrs, i even have time to think about staff suggestions since my partner and I being untrained, couldn't force ourselves to sleep. The rest of them were all dozing and snoring in the hard chair..
Reach home at 10am today and I welcome my bed. Ayie woke me up 3pm and asked to get ready. We are going to JB to scout around for wedding invitation cards and after scouting around, we decide on the Selanggor ones. Order and have them couriered right to our door steps. Wanted to make the deposit but Maybank Cash Deposit was down.
Met up Su and Bean at Singgah Slalu. Waited for them since we were already inside. Oh Ayie and I even had our dose of massage. Shiokness..
I just reach home bout and hour ago and Hafiz even sempat take pictures on Ayie's bike. He went to watch the wrestling thingy at National Stadium.
So I shall sign off we our photos. Taken by who else. My other sweet half..

My bro posing..Macam ye ye jer dier..

Then he even pillion me lah..

Then I also wanna step terror, I pillion him lak.. I like this pic.. We look good. LoL..

And finally Hafiz macam monyet.. Tgk lah tgn dier..LoL..
So I am off.. Tomorrow going to Ulu Tiram. Ayie's mom ajak me go for one of his relatives..
I am going with my best behaviour.. But then again, I have always been well behaved..Okie I go now before you start puking..
Nitey Nitey...
During that 12hrs, I only manage to leave for like 15mins for a breather and some pathetic super cup noodles from CGH 7-11.
I didn't expect to do ward duty so I even went Amore-ing thinking that after the tiring gym session I shall spend the night cuddling my blanket in HQ sleeping but I was wrong, something else was in store for me. So there I was in the cold ward, accompanied by many patients. There are even crazy ones. I seriously wonder how the Cisco can survive that duty. They do it day in and day out.
In that 12hrs, i even have time to think about staff suggestions since my partner and I being untrained, couldn't force ourselves to sleep. The rest of them were all dozing and snoring in the hard chair..
Reach home at 10am today and I welcome my bed. Ayie woke me up 3pm and asked to get ready. We are going to JB to scout around for wedding invitation cards and after scouting around, we decide on the Selanggor ones. Order and have them couriered right to our door steps. Wanted to make the deposit but Maybank Cash Deposit was down.
Met up Su and Bean at Singgah Slalu. Waited for them since we were already inside. Oh Ayie and I even had our dose of massage. Shiokness..
I just reach home bout and hour ago and Hafiz even sempat take pictures on Ayie's bike. He went to watch the wrestling thingy at National Stadium.
So I shall sign off we our photos. Taken by who else. My other sweet half..

My bro posing..Macam ye ye jer dier..

Then he even pillion me lah..

Then I also wanna step terror, I pillion him lak.. I like this pic.. We look good. LoL..

And finally Hafiz macam monyet.. Tgk lah tgn dier..LoL..
So I am off.. Tomorrow going to Ulu Tiram. Ayie's mom ajak me go for one of his relatives..
I am going with my best behaviour.. But then again, I have always been well behaved..Okie I go now before you start puking..
Nitey Nitey...