Nenek gave me a package that I've been waiting for.. Yippee.
It's from Irah lah.. From Xcessorize. I ordered another brooch from her.. Initially, I wanted to order it for my bro. For him to pin on his songkok this coming raya. But when I received the brooch. I become buruk siku, I decide to give it to myself instead.. LoL.. But Hafiz can borrow lah the brooch. I not so stingy..
The brooch...
Anyway, this is my 3rd brooch from Ira. Her services are very fast. I lioke. Insyallah, if ader rezeki, I wanna buy 9 brooches from her to give to my aunties who will be toiling for my wedding come November. I told Ira bout it and ask her to keep a look out. I told her my budget and she say she'll try her best to look for it.
The date we are going to ROMM has already been confirmed. Ayie made void deck reservations this morning with his dad. So Insyallah, we will order our card by end of next week. Our card so jauh but since we really like it, nevermindlah. Far also far lah...
Going for a wedding dinner in a while. It's Ayie's colleague, Fazley who is getting married to Afni. I kinda knew Afni since she was from NYP. Just know by face so I think there should be a lot of NYPians lah.
The weather is so hot that I am like thirsty, every minute. I can really finish my drinks. I am not a coke person but weather this hot, a can of coke would not pose a problem for me... I'll sedut all the way..
Helped my mom send two orders this morning. My 'Boss' Hafiz, asked me to help him. We pushed the food using the trolley all the way to Blk 206. Fun Jugak..
The food...
Hafiz and I..
Didn't get to snap pics on the way there since it was drizzling.. The heavy kinda drizzling lah..
I better get ready.. Need to bathe and all.. So sticky... Euuwww...