I donno what's with the title but what I meant to say is, I took a bus and train and another bus today. I pushed myself out of bed, take a shower and went off to work. The public way. I curb my urge to hail a cab whenever one passes by me. And maybe to reward me.. 172 was empty all the way till I reach office. I have the bus all to myself. I did take a pic but too lazy to post it up.
I drank CoffeeBean Expresso Chip. I tend to drink coffee when I don't feel so good and today I don't A bit down.. Anyway, After doing my work, I finish the Remp-it DvD which I watch halfway yesterday and I continued on my novel. That Malay Novel..

I am almost done with the book. It is such a good read. I am already sad so when I read a sad book, I become lagi sad.. Haiz... Like wanna cry read the book but since I'm in office takkan nak emo kan..
Going Amore later since I don't have any plans.. Just go for one class.. Hopefully the kakak is there.. At least got members...
My birthday is coming... In about two weeks time. No mood to celebrate and nothing in mind that I might be interested to receive as presents.. I'm on leave though on that day so if there's no plans, I'll either go out on my own or just sleep at home since Ayie would be busy working..
Anyway, Happy weekend everyone.. Mine would be busy helping my parents with the wedding.. We have wedding catering this weekend.
I drank CoffeeBean Expresso Chip. I tend to drink coffee when I don't feel so good and today I don't A bit down.. Anyway, After doing my work, I finish the Remp-it DvD which I watch halfway yesterday and I continued on my novel. That Malay Novel..

I am almost done with the book. It is such a good read. I am already sad so when I read a sad book, I become lagi sad.. Haiz... Like wanna cry read the book but since I'm in office takkan nak emo kan..
Going Amore later since I don't have any plans.. Just go for one class.. Hopefully the kakak is there.. At least got members...
My birthday is coming... In about two weeks time. No mood to celebrate and nothing in mind that I might be interested to receive as presents.. I'm on leave though on that day so if there's no plans, I'll either go out on my own or just sleep at home since Ayie would be busy working..
Anyway, Happy weekend everyone.. Mine would be busy helping my parents with the wedding.. We have wedding catering this weekend.