Thursday, July 12, 2007

:: Discharged ::

My desktop is 'discharged' finally.. yippe I am so happy.. Now that there are one laptop and one desktop.. There won't be the mad rush for the coms now.. I love the discharged pc coz it is like brand new...

Ayie is back last night... YIpppeeee....... I am so happy.. He told me about his aunt who passed away suddenly and how he was upset about it... He arrived at about 9.15pm and at about 9.45pm, he fetch me and we went for a drive...

We went to Arab Street and then East Coast. I drove for like a while and my driving skills, I think it's worst than those L plates... LoL.. Rusty, somemore the car he managed to rent was an old one, so I was like scared when changing the gear..

At Arab Street, He told me that life is so fragile, you will never know when Allah wants to take it away from you. So we must ensure that our lives is filled with amalan amalan (I donno what is this in English) and make the most of what you have now without grumbling. Appreciate the people around us since we only realise how much they meant to us only when they are gone.. Haiz... Long lecture there but I know there's a truth to every word he said..

This week is a busy week for me with a lot of field work and if today we finish early, I might meet up with Su and we shall get Nor's present for her wedding. I wanna buy a comforter set for the soon to be newly weds.. You can never have enough of bedspread as you can change them every now and then....

I'm like super duper excited on her up coming wedding.. When I said super, I really mean like super super..

My old boss came over.. Not really boss lah, he was attached to us for a while only. They going for lunch and he offered me coffeebean.. He knows I like CoffeeBean... Their new expresso chip is good lah.. So sedap.. Who knows he really buys me coffeebean eh... Alahai..

Ayie would be on leave today and tomorrow and unfortunately I am not able to accompany him since I am busy.. He wanted me to take leave so he can spend time with me and look for my shoes.. My wedding shoes still haven't buy..

I am also looking around for our short honeymoon. Phuket and Phi Phi Island seems good. Just a short 5 days 4 nights kinda trips. To relax and unwind. I wanted Bangkok but Ayie said Bangkok anytime can go.. It's honeymoon and he wants somewhere tranquil and relaxing.. Sandy beaches and all. Aiyo come back we both chao da... If anybody have other destinations perfect for short holiday.. Tell me okie..

I wearing my mom's Gucci perfume.. Suddenly wanna smell different so kebas abit lah.. LoL..

Okie, I wanna do start reading before I start work..Adioz..