Thursday, July 19, 2007

:: A gift from Su ::

Okie I know this is like my third entry for the day.. I couldn't help it.. But I believe this shall wrap up my birthday celebration..

Su gift should be the last for today.. If tomorrow got somemore, Alhamdullillah jer lah... kekekke..

Su called me when I was Amore-ing. I only managed to call her back when I am done and she told me to meet her under my void deck. I knew I am getting a present.. Oooohh Super excited you...

So while I was waiting and idling under the void deck, I heard the familiar sound... Bean's bike..

Su wish me happy birthday and then my gift..



Me and Su, posing with my prezzie..

What did I get??



It's Burberry Summer..



Went home and quickly test.. I lioke.. It's like so me.. Fresh, citrus and spicy and everything nice lah.. It's the kinda perfume I'll buy. I like fresh and citrus notes.. The flowery ones are not my type.

Now I can't wait to go to work tomorrow so that I can use my new parfum..

I gonna sleep now.. Super ngantok you...