I am having blisters on my feet all thanks to my new shoes.. I hate new shoes.. They bites..
I had a court case earlier this morning and court shoes are a must for court case. Part of the court etiquette. And due to that, I had to rush to Causeway Point last night to get myself a pair of new court shoes. My old pair, torn and tattered was dump a few months back.
I got one from Charles and Keith. Instead of the conventional court shoes, I wanna step stylo so I bought croc skin lookalike pointy shoes...
The result of my vain-ness... Blisters. Front, back, sides. They seem to be everywhere. Thank goodness Ayie fetch me from Causeway Point. We went to Ubi. Ayie had his bike serviced. There was this sound every time he slowed down.. The guy said maybe the chain is lose so that could be the cause of that clicking sound. We went to Bukit Merah after that to pay his installment then had a late lunch at ABC market.
I had wanted to go Amore-ing but Ayie was making noise. Feet blistered still wanna go. So Amore-ing ditch.
Best sungguh, the time spent together. We are meeting again tomorrow... Yippeee..
I had a court case earlier this morning and court shoes are a must for court case. Part of the court etiquette. And due to that, I had to rush to Causeway Point last night to get myself a pair of new court shoes. My old pair, torn and tattered was dump a few months back.
I got one from Charles and Keith. Instead of the conventional court shoes, I wanna step stylo so I bought croc skin lookalike pointy shoes...
The result of my vain-ness... Blisters. Front, back, sides. They seem to be everywhere. Thank goodness Ayie fetch me from Causeway Point. We went to Ubi. Ayie had his bike serviced. There was this sound every time he slowed down.. The guy said maybe the chain is lose so that could be the cause of that clicking sound. We went to Bukit Merah after that to pay his installment then had a late lunch at ABC market.
I had wanted to go Amore-ing but Ayie was making noise. Feet blistered still wanna go. So Amore-ing ditch.
Best sungguh, the time spent together. We are meeting again tomorrow... Yippeee..