Today is the third day since the GST hike.. Singaporeans will now have to pay 7% for the things that they buy hence since 1st July, almost every price went up. Some shops choose to absorb the 2% hike like Body Shop and NTUC while the rest follow the call of the goverment..
From the reports that I read last Sunday, Droves of people rush to shop on Saturday. They buy furnitures and cars and one lady even bought a 14k one carat ring... But there are also those who shop for groceries..
Alamak, Saturday you shop for groceries, other days no need to buy groceries meh.. Your groceries can last you a lifetime ker?? Ayie and I wanted to buy the helmet for our wedding but due to the mad rush to watch soccer instead, we cancelled. No pre GST shopping for us..
But the soccer and National Stadium closing story would have a delayed telecast as I do not have all the pics with me now.. Instead we shall talk about other things..
Anyway, Sunday night, Ayie and I went to collect my wedding ring. It's ready.. Yippee.. Now safely kept. We went to Mustapha Centre after that. There was so many people that this guy, I think twice my size, just push me to get through the crowd, I almost fell. I stared at him but he didn't see since he was busy pushing other people around.
What?? You big size only can bully other people isit.. Too much kan..
Yesterday was my baking moments. It's for Yati and Ina belated birthday. for Ina it was not that bad but for Yati it was way way overdue...
So I made brownies cupcakes and Chocolate Banana cupcakes.. First time doing both cakes I really so scared that it turns out bad.. Then After that, off to do my lemon butter frosting.. I think it taste okie lah for first timers..

Brownies cupcakes with lemon frosting

Chocolate Banana cupcakes with lemon frosting..

Loaded into the box..
My frosting is like so ugly.. Aiyoyo..
While I was baking, Yati message to say that she wanna cancel the meet up.. Then I was like already baking so she said okie nvm, she come down.. Despite her backache.. Then Ina said she not coming because she not feeling well..
Then about 4pm, we were all in MSN and then suddenly all jadik lah.. So I met Yati at 5pm to go Causeway. Yati is in a shopping mood. Then after that we were off to Yishun.. Oh yati went into every shop. Everytime Ina and I turn out backs, Yati was not there.. Kecoh lah this Yati..
I was super hungry because I was busy baking till I forget to eat..
So we had dinner at Sakura. Where else.. My favourite place..

Pineapple rice for me

Twin Fish Fried rice

Beef Claypot Rice

And Tom Yam soup for all
Ina had to leave unless we lepak at her place since Bebe is sleepy and she mnight be cranky if we proceed to Kranji This Fashion so we all go lepak at her place.. Not before we go Cold Storage and then end up borong 4 packets of durian. You should see Yati's reaction when the aunty offered me $10 for 3. She looks so funny. Walking so fast with nods of agreement.. Kekekke

Before kena ngap..

After kena ngap...

Ina enjoying her durian while Bebe faints.. LoL..

Bebe 'smiling'. She so funny lah.. Her smiles don't look like smiles.. Looks like everything except smiling..
June is like the month that I always overspend.. I don't know why but it happens every single year without fail.. Oh by the way my June is from 12 June to 12 July.. Kekkeke.. This month bonus strictly meant for my savings account. I shall not even think of any things to buy in July despite the extra monies since the wedding is drawing closer.. About 5 more months.. Wah... Time really flies.. And I also have my school fees to settle in Dec.
Today, I am meeting Su. For out date in Seoul.. Going for massage first at my aunt's place. After that eating, I shall head to Amore for my aerobics and kickboxing..
So adioz people.. Soccer and National Day entry is next..
From the reports that I read last Sunday, Droves of people rush to shop on Saturday. They buy furnitures and cars and one lady even bought a 14k one carat ring... But there are also those who shop for groceries..
Alamak, Saturday you shop for groceries, other days no need to buy groceries meh.. Your groceries can last you a lifetime ker?? Ayie and I wanted to buy the helmet for our wedding but due to the mad rush to watch soccer instead, we cancelled. No pre GST shopping for us..
But the soccer and National Stadium closing story would have a delayed telecast as I do not have all the pics with me now.. Instead we shall talk about other things..
Anyway, Sunday night, Ayie and I went to collect my wedding ring. It's ready.. Yippee.. Now safely kept. We went to Mustapha Centre after that. There was so many people that this guy, I think twice my size, just push me to get through the crowd, I almost fell. I stared at him but he didn't see since he was busy pushing other people around.
What?? You big size only can bully other people isit.. Too much kan..
Yesterday was my baking moments. It's for Yati and Ina belated birthday. for Ina it was not that bad but for Yati it was way way overdue...
So I made brownies cupcakes and Chocolate Banana cupcakes.. First time doing both cakes I really so scared that it turns out bad.. Then After that, off to do my lemon butter frosting.. I think it taste okie lah for first timers..
Brownies cupcakes with lemon frosting
Chocolate Banana cupcakes with lemon frosting..
Loaded into the box..
My frosting is like so ugly.. Aiyoyo..
While I was baking, Yati message to say that she wanna cancel the meet up.. Then I was like already baking so she said okie nvm, she come down.. Despite her backache.. Then Ina said she not coming because she not feeling well..
Then about 4pm, we were all in MSN and then suddenly all jadik lah.. So I met Yati at 5pm to go Causeway. Yati is in a shopping mood. Then after that we were off to Yishun.. Oh yati went into every shop. Everytime Ina and I turn out backs, Yati was not there.. Kecoh lah this Yati..
I was super hungry because I was busy baking till I forget to eat..
So we had dinner at Sakura. Where else.. My favourite place..
Pineapple rice for me
Twin Fish Fried rice
Beef Claypot Rice
And Tom Yam soup for all
Ina had to leave unless we lepak at her place since Bebe is sleepy and she mnight be cranky if we proceed to Kranji This Fashion so we all go lepak at her place.. Not before we go Cold Storage and then end up borong 4 packets of durian. You should see Yati's reaction when the aunty offered me $10 for 3. She looks so funny. Walking so fast with nods of agreement.. Kekekke
Before kena ngap..
After kena ngap...
Ina enjoying her durian while Bebe faints.. LoL..
Bebe 'smiling'. She so funny lah.. Her smiles don't look like smiles.. Looks like everything except smiling..
June is like the month that I always overspend.. I don't know why but it happens every single year without fail.. Oh by the way my June is from 12 June to 12 July.. Kekkeke.. This month bonus strictly meant for my savings account. I shall not even think of any things to buy in July despite the extra monies since the wedding is drawing closer.. About 5 more months.. Wah... Time really flies.. And I also have my school fees to settle in Dec.
Today, I am meeting Su. For out date in Seoul.. Going for massage first at my aunt's place. After that eating, I shall head to Amore for my aerobics and kickboxing..
So adioz people.. Soccer and National Day entry is next..