Friday, July 27, 2007

:: BBQ-ing ::

I had a blast yesrterday at my office welcome and farewell bbq held at Aloha Changi. I was initially lazy to go since it's like so far and I am scared that I would have problems going home. I still have to come to office the next day.

But it turn out otherwise.. Time was passing by very fast when we went shopping. We did everything ourselves. We bought crabs, prawns, chicken, squids, hotdogs, fishballs, otah and many other good stuffs. I wasn't much help at the chalet except for wrapping the corn in foil and the other fishy stuffs leaves me very geli.. So I was arrowed to fry the fishballs..

Haiz.. Tulah, never do all this at home, so everybody was laughing when I was frying the fishballs. The hot oil flying around.. Pain tau when kena my hand.. But my fishballs sold out lah..

I didn't eat that much. I am supposed to be on diet and when my colleagues complimented that I am much slimmer, waduh, happy you...

Time was passing so slowly until Ayie came. He join us after class. Initially he was supposed to stay for like five mins but last minutes changes allows him to stay until everybody pack up and leave. Best Skali..

I just cooked the prawns, crabs, potato, chicken, hotdogs and even stingray for him. He just ate and ate..

Oh marsmallows. I didn't know we are supposed to bbq until they brown. I only found out at the end of the bbq and realise they tasted so good after they browned. Heavenly.

We only pack up at about 12+ and leave for home. I tapau the stingray, chicken and prawns for my forever hungry brother. He gave rave reviews on the chicken.

And now, I am so tired. Legs aching and I am working night later so leaving work at about 12+ today. Rest before I hit the gym at about 6.30pm then after that head straight to HQ. It's three consecutive Fridays working nights..

Classes starting next week. Every Tuesday and Friday. I got the course materials last Monday.



Nicely packed.. and couriered to my house..



Social Psychology II



Abnormal Psychology II.

They didn't send me the Ab Psyc text and I will have to get that next Fri before my class commence. Looks like I can accompany myself with my text tonight for the 3-hr watch duty..

I'm like dozing off... Slipping off my chair..