I am so so scared coz today is the day I'll get my results.. Argh..
I really hope that I didn't screw up and if I do, hopefully it is not screwed that much. Okie, what I am saying does not make sense here..
Anyway, yesterday, I hit the gym and go Amore-ing.. Did the ski machine for 20 mins before doing the aerobics for another hour. It feels so good. I attend the KardioSculpt class yesterday and it was my first time. Virgin lagi.. It was quite easy to follow. Half an hour of aerobics followed by weights. My muscles burn I tell you. I can feel it..
Bump into Sinah and then a while later Latifah joined us. She was said she went to enquire about the Amore thingy too since she said she found that it was fun but unfortunately they do not accept installments. Latifah, takper, if you one day ever join, we can go together okie..
I didn't lose much weight. Seriously but I can now wear a size 28 pants. Okielah kan.. My frens and colleagues said that I am not fat to begin with so they really don't understand why I insist I am. Perhaps their definition of fat and mine is totally different.. But well, at times, I'll just be happy when they said, you not fat rose.. ego booster. So latifah, I know you are reading this (you told me yesterday mah...), you gave me an ego booster yesterday.. LoL..
I even met Nisa, mu junior at NYP. She's doing freelance as a fitness trainer at Amore. So she was there doing some workout herself.
I am taking half day off today. Cramps lah.. Later tonight going to Sakura International at Clementi Woods. Promotion dinner. Another reason to hit the gym tomorrow. So till then.. Wish me all the best for my results..
I really hope that I didn't screw up and if I do, hopefully it is not screwed that much. Okie, what I am saying does not make sense here..
Anyway, yesterday, I hit the gym and go Amore-ing.. Did the ski machine for 20 mins before doing the aerobics for another hour. It feels so good. I attend the KardioSculpt class yesterday and it was my first time. Virgin lagi.. It was quite easy to follow. Half an hour of aerobics followed by weights. My muscles burn I tell you. I can feel it..
Bump into Sinah and then a while later Latifah joined us. She was said she went to enquire about the Amore thingy too since she said she found that it was fun but unfortunately they do not accept installments. Latifah, takper, if you one day ever join, we can go together okie..
I didn't lose much weight. Seriously but I can now wear a size 28 pants. Okielah kan.. My frens and colleagues said that I am not fat to begin with so they really don't understand why I insist I am. Perhaps their definition of fat and mine is totally different.. But well, at times, I'll just be happy when they said, you not fat rose.. ego booster. So latifah, I know you are reading this (you told me yesterday mah...), you gave me an ego booster yesterday.. LoL..
I even met Nisa, mu junior at NYP. She's doing freelance as a fitness trainer at Amore. So she was there doing some workout herself.
I am taking half day off today. Cramps lah.. Later tonight going to Sakura International at Clementi Woods. Promotion dinner. Another reason to hit the gym tomorrow. So till then.. Wish me all the best for my results..