Friday, June 08, 2007

:: An afternoon Movie ::

It is going to be Shrek at 4.10pm this afternoon with my siblings..



Ayie's not working but he is abit late to tell me that hence he is not included in our outing..

Had booked the ticket on Wednesday... Couple seats for us.. Kekeke.. I like the space. Couldn't help it and we will be off to the library after that.

I need to return two books. Both by Karin Slaughter and get my hands on more. I am loving it now. Reading that is.. I finish both books in three days...




And by this weekend, I would get my self an early birthday gift by myelf. I had to use extensive persuasion before Ayie finally relent. It cost a bomb and at this time where I should be saving money for the wedding and my school fees, I told him that I just wanna splurge after saving almost everything that I earned. It's a treat.

Off to get ready now.. Poof..