Wednesday, June 20, 2007

:: Bloated ::

I ate so much that I got cramps. I can hardly stand and I felt like puking.. You should be able to imagine from there the amount that I ate. Now I feel guilty... To make it up, I'll gio Amore-ing even though my legs hurt...

I got a call from SIM. I have to change one of the modules. Biological Psychology is an elective so I can't take that.. I have completed my electives. So I am taking Abnormal Psyc II plus an additional $52.50 for the course amendment. Period... I can't be with Zann and that means I will have an extremely busy Nov. I even applied my leave just now. Here is my Nov Schedule.

8 Nov - Deepavali
9 Nov to 12 Nov - Study Leave
13 Nov - Social Psyc II Exam
14 Nov to 15 Nov - Study Leave
16 Nov - Ab Psyc II Exam
21 Nov to 22 Nov - On Leave (Wedding Preparations)
23 Nov - Solemnisation
24 Nov - Berinai & Ayie Bday
25 Nov - Sanding
26 Nov to 30 Nov - On leave. Pak E-Tam leaving for Haj on the 26 Nov


That means I'll be in office for only 7 days for the whole of Nov. I am not sure if two days is enough for my pre wedding preparations. Shall adjust when the day comes nearer.

Ayie very busy, working nights everyday since last Friday till I don't know when. Sometimes I am pissed but at times, I felt that I don't really have a choice. I have to understand his job. One of the reason he was a good candidate for this job is because, it is somehow similar to mine hence his big big boss believes I am in a better position to understand his super irregular working hours. But goodness, his working hours are far worse than mine..

Was thinking of registering at ROMM this month but I guess, we will have to see how lah kan..

Before I leave, just something to share with you all..



Towards a healthy body, mind and soul..

Salamz...