Sunday, June 24, 2007

:: Plastic ::

I got myself a new plastic. I sign up discreetly without letting Ayie know and due to a slip of tongue, blooper on my part, he found out.. Kekekek.. but he just laugh.. I think by now, he knows how notti I can be..

So now I have too plastic. The Lady's Card, very little credit limit since I use that for my Amore membership. I hate debts. I wanted to pay in full but they do not allow so that somehow busted my credit limit. Then my new citibank plastic will solely be used for my up and coming school fees..

Weekend is pure boredom. I didn't even go out. Ayie is back to his crazy working hours and I would be extremely lucky if he manage to squeeze some time for me.. We only manage to go to one wedding at Sengkang before he needs to rush to work after that..

It was one of the multipliers wedding. Fizah Qritzal. It was a nice wedding. I like her room.. And despite the fact that we have never met before this wedding and she ever call me once, we hit off instantly..

Here are some pics that I take from my phone cammy..




Me feeling feeling pengantin...



Me and fiza the bride with a glimpse of her gifts....



Me and fiza again



Her sedding gifts upclose.. Done by Gubahan Cinta..



I like this part of the room.. Very dreamy fairytale.. thinking of doing something like this.. This is done by Decorama.. All her decor is by Decorama..




Ayie and I...



Us up close..

I reach home at 2.30pm, my head thumping with migraine.. Three days in a row that I got hit by migraine.. Painkillers become my bestfriend..

At five, I am all ready for my ngaji session. we started our ngaji again today and my tongue got twisted after being dormant for quite sometime..



The tembam me in tudung..

Then i slept..

That's about all that happen this weekend.. Tomorrow... duty in HQ. Hate that... Nite nite..