Saturday, June 09, 2007

:: Mr Taxi ::

I was glad that I actually helped Hafiz send the food. Coz if I didn't, I am not sure he would be able to managed. It is all the taxi's driver's fault.

After loading all the stuffs, we pushed all the way to the main road and then hailed a cab. A blue comfort cab stopped, then we asked him to reverse. When he looked back, he drove off.

Boy, I was pissed. He left us behind with 4 big pots, 2 flasks, 1 water container and some tupperwares by the roadside.

For courtesy sake, I believed that you could have told us that you are not willing to take us. Instead you just drove off.

Are taxi drivers allowed to choose their passengers. So if I look like I have a lot of things, you can choose not to take me and if you see some well dressed passengers, you would be more willing to take them.

Goodness, is this actually allowed?? We were even willing to pay extra since the distance that we are going is only about 200m. Yet you Mr taxi. just left us there.

So how did we manage to send the stuffs?? We pushed all the way to Blk 31. Hmph...

Shall be helping my parents later at my guru ngaji's place. My parents cooking for her daughter's wedding. Shall updates bout the happenings in the past few days when I get back ya..

PS: Dear, it was a lovely evening spent together... See you tomorrow...