Saturday, June 02, 2007

:: Calculative ::

I am not sure if being calculative is a characteristic that is innate to the individual or is it nurtured??

Seriously, if it is innate, then it has gone to do with genes and the biological disposition, hence, making it difficult or even impossible to change.

However, if it is nurtured, that behaviour can be undo just like how it is nurtured.

Well, this exact attitude was what pissed me off at work.

It does not help that I have been working since 9am in the morning and the time is almost 3am.

As I was eating, there is this idiotic colleague of mine who just irks me with his calculative behaviour.

I was eating when they told me that the first process is over. So being the only gal and eating at that time, I told the idiotic colleague.

Me: 'N' can you help me with the next process.
N : No cannot lah, they gals, so better you do that process.
Me: Why you cannot ah??
N: Nolah, since gals mah, so better gals do.
Now, I super pissed.
Me: Oh okie, nevermind lah, I do all four process. I think you can pack your things and leave since you are no longer needed here. So no point lah you stay here.
N: Nolah, nolah, I help you with the 3rd process okie..
Me: Whatever

See lah, what kind of attitude do you display. If we all help each other, we can finish fast and we can all go home.

When I said that to him, my 3rd boss was looking at me in dismay. Maybe he was shock that I said that as I always laugh and smile. It's been a while since I use my sarcasm but he simply deserve it. No wonder another colleague got into an argument with N. He just deserve it lah.

Anyway, enough about that idiotic colleague coz just talking about him makes my blood simmer so if I can continue, it will boil.

I finally found the muffin cups that I have been searching high and low. I chose a yellow one.. I looked for them at Phoon Huat Sembawang but the uncle say they no longer have then so when I saw the shop selling bakery stuffs at Jurong West, I check it out and there they are.

I am not showing the picture coz it is meant to be a long awaited surprise for yati..
Sorry ye.. Kekkeke..

I took the lift all the way to my own floor. It feels different to go out from the other side. I feel like I am in some other place.

Okie enough blabber, I am gonna cleeeep. Tired. Tomorrow, 5 jemputan to go.. Waduh..