This is going to be a long long post to sum up practically everything that have been happening in the past one week. I shall prevent myself from talking too much since I am in a very talkative mode and hence that shall be very very difficult.
So lets start..
Friday, 8 June 2007
This is the day we went to watch Shrek 3. It was so fun and Shrek babies were so cute...
.jpg)
Outside the library...
Then we are off to the movies after sneaking some Old Chang Kee...

We ate Sotong head, Curry Puffs and Prawns... So sedap.. Plus popcorn too..
After the movie, the four of us went to look for Ayie's prezzie.. What the prezzie is?? That would be revealed later..
Then we went to buy Hafiz stuff...

He got himself a new toy..

A watch to be exact.. He was so happy with the watch.. he went to sleep with it. Nice watch I must say..
Ain, Hafiz and Ira left for home while I travel all the way to Orchard Road, to meet up with who else but my darling Ayie..
I had a drink at Coffee Bean while he work it out at California.. We met up and take a walk at Taka.. And I saw this. And I fell In love..

This is the small one.. He said my teeth looks like Taz's.. Tak baik kan..

Nvm.. Your stomach looks like Taz's. So round. kekekke
It was Arab Street for finger food and otello..

Him..

Me...
He lost.. Lost badly.. I lost to him at Chinese Chess but Otello... you need more practice dear..

He said I very bad.. He's left with only two Mentos..
Saturday, 9 June 2007
Help my mom at Faridah's wedding and celebrate Pak E-tam's Bday.. His 47th Birthday..

The cake...

Lighted up..

Birthdayboy man blow...

Cut cut then we eat eat... The cake is nice.. Done by this guy who is attached to my dept..
Some snapshots taken at the wedding..



I didn't stay for the night as I had something on the next day..
Sunday, 10 June 2007
Left at 8.30am to go all the way to Al Falah... For our Marriage Preparatory Course..

The Certified Couple..

My Certificate.. Now we are done with this.. Next step is to get registered.. That would be soon..
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
It our 2 years anniversary and we are thirsty for more..
I am not going to pour our my love and all here coz I think it is something that is private to me.. And it should be shared by only the two of us.. So here are what we did...
He came to fetch me at 7pm. 2 hours late and I was boiling.. Why was he late??

He's the culprit... But I melt straight away.. He knew I love it so much that he bought it for me.. Though it is kinda expensive.. Thanks honey..
The salesgal had to wrap and re-wrap since it couldn't fit and he had to ride slowly with such huge luggage...
Then it was dinner at Sakura.. Initially we wanted to go 2Hot Halal Cafe but change our mind. It's Sakura Far East.. We wanna eat a lot...




We ordered all these..

Ate them up...




It was reduced to this... We are gluttons..

Full and happy..
We went to Arab Street for Otello and Shissha

Ayie in the midst of opening his second prezzie..
and then left for home..

The pouch I bought for him.. The old pouch can keep one corner oredi..

Posing with his gifts...

We are two years old now.. Yippee... Insyallah, next year, we will get to celebrate our wedding anniversary next..
Thursday, 14 June 2007
Today was a busy day at work, we have ops and there are like so many things to do.. However I manage to call Kak Ema from Decorama.. I was kinda worried when she didn't get back to me since the expo in Feb so I was kinda relieved when she assured me that everything would be okie. As it is the peak period now, she is just finishing contacting the customers who's wedding is in September.
After work my colleague send me home and that gives me an opportunity to bring back my Taz. Now Taz is nice seated on my bed..
Friday, 15 June 2007
I was on course at IPAM. Effective relaxation methods. Teaches us the different methods to help us relax. While practising, some methods need us lying down on the mat. I felt a sleep. Kekeke.. Not only me, some of the trainees were snoring lah.. So confirm effective right. We even did yoda and tai' chi and some massages. Such as Shiatsu.
After the course Ayie came over to fetch me. We went to Geylang to buy me tops.

We saw a rainbow.. It's been so long since I actually saw one and I was so glad to see not one but two rainbows. It was so nice.. One on top of the other. Ayie even stop by the roadside to let me take some pics.. But we only manage to capture one. The other rainbow was a bit faded..
Though I was super tired, I decided to join Ezzam, Hasinah and Li hua for a walk at Causeway Point.
We had a lot of fun...

I got myself this ring. Not only me, the three of us.. We used to buy a ring for ourselves so long ago but the ring has long disappeared. Only Sinah is still wearing them. Li hua have hers at home while mine as per normal disappeared.
So lets start..
Friday, 8 June 2007
This is the day we went to watch Shrek 3. It was so fun and Shrek babies were so cute...
.jpg)
Outside the library...
Then we are off to the movies after sneaking some Old Chang Kee...
We ate Sotong head, Curry Puffs and Prawns... So sedap.. Plus popcorn too..
After the movie, the four of us went to look for Ayie's prezzie.. What the prezzie is?? That would be revealed later..
Then we went to buy Hafiz stuff...
He got himself a new toy..
A watch to be exact.. He was so happy with the watch.. he went to sleep with it. Nice watch I must say..
Ain, Hafiz and Ira left for home while I travel all the way to Orchard Road, to meet up with who else but my darling Ayie..
I had a drink at Coffee Bean while he work it out at California.. We met up and take a walk at Taka.. And I saw this. And I fell In love..

This is the small one.. He said my teeth looks like Taz's.. Tak baik kan..

Nvm.. Your stomach looks like Taz's. So round. kekekke
It was Arab Street for finger food and otello..

Him..

Me...
He lost.. Lost badly.. I lost to him at Chinese Chess but Otello... you need more practice dear..
He said I very bad.. He's left with only two Mentos..
Saturday, 9 June 2007
Help my mom at Faridah's wedding and celebrate Pak E-tam's Bday.. His 47th Birthday..
The cake...
Lighted up..
Birthday
Cut cut then we eat eat... The cake is nice.. Done by this guy who is attached to my dept..
Some snapshots taken at the wedding..
I didn't stay for the night as I had something on the next day..
Sunday, 10 June 2007
Left at 8.30am to go all the way to Al Falah... For our Marriage Preparatory Course..
The Certified Couple..
My Certificate.. Now we are done with this.. Next step is to get registered.. That would be soon..
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
It our 2 years anniversary and we are thirsty for more..
I am not going to pour our my love and all here coz I think it is something that is private to me.. And it should be shared by only the two of us.. So here are what we did...
He came to fetch me at 7pm. 2 hours late and I was boiling.. Why was he late??
He's the culprit... But I melt straight away.. He knew I love it so much that he bought it for me.. Though it is kinda expensive.. Thanks honey..
The salesgal had to wrap and re-wrap since it couldn't fit and he had to ride slowly with such huge luggage...
Then it was dinner at Sakura.. Initially we wanted to go 2Hot Halal Cafe but change our mind. It's Sakura Far East.. We wanna eat a lot...
We ordered all these..
Ate them up...
It was reduced to this... We are gluttons..
Full and happy..
We went to Arab Street for Otello and Shissha
Ayie in the midst of opening his second prezzie..
and then left for home..
The pouch I bought for him.. The old pouch can keep one corner oredi..
Posing with his gifts...
We are two years old now.. Yippee... Insyallah, next year, we will get to celebrate our wedding anniversary next..
Thursday, 14 June 2007
Today was a busy day at work, we have ops and there are like so many things to do.. However I manage to call Kak Ema from Decorama.. I was kinda worried when she didn't get back to me since the expo in Feb so I was kinda relieved when she assured me that everything would be okie. As it is the peak period now, she is just finishing contacting the customers who's wedding is in September.
After work my colleague send me home and that gives me an opportunity to bring back my Taz. Now Taz is nice seated on my bed..
Friday, 15 June 2007
I was on course at IPAM. Effective relaxation methods. Teaches us the different methods to help us relax. While practising, some methods need us lying down on the mat. I felt a sleep. Kekeke.. Not only me, some of the trainees were snoring lah.. So confirm effective right. We even did yoda and tai' chi and some massages. Such as Shiatsu.
After the course Ayie came over to fetch me. We went to Geylang to buy me tops.
We saw a rainbow.. It's been so long since I actually saw one and I was so glad to see not one but two rainbows. It was so nice.. One on top of the other. Ayie even stop by the roadside to let me take some pics.. But we only manage to capture one. The other rainbow was a bit faded..
Though I was super tired, I decided to join Ezzam, Hasinah and Li hua for a walk at Causeway Point.
We had a lot of fun...
I got myself this ring. Not only me, the three of us.. We used to buy a ring for ourselves so long ago but the ring has long disappeared. Only Sinah is still wearing them. Li hua have hers at home while mine as per normal disappeared.
.jpg)
In the shadows..
We walked home and we snapped a pic of ourselves.. No.. Our shadows actually.. Ezzam, Me, Sinah and Lihua..
Now, another wedding day. My poly schoolmate is getting married. Fatah to be exact. I wam just a follower coz he is like Ayie's riding fren. Yati and Ina should know the story about this Fatah.. It was si funny..
Now I shall get ready.. Donning my new top.. To see my Darling too..