Friday, June 29, 2007

:: I'm so Full ::

I have just taken my lunch at the canteen downstairs and the food is not nice as usual.. The weather was too hot for me to go to Jurong Point to enjoy my Fried Fish soup or Slice Fish Soup.. So I am left with no option but the canteen..

I had chicken cooked in donno what, mixed vege and a bull's eye (egg that is, not the animal's eye). I was lucky since I had asked for a small scoop of rice.. I gorge down the food since I wasn't enjoying them at all.. I couldn't wait to go home and eat what my mom cook..

She is cooking fishball soup and chap chye for me.. Yippeee.. So sedap..

Anyway I did have the barley drink. The real home brewed ones are sold at the canteen.. And I even have the instant ones in packets that is brewed with rock sugar, pandan leave and honey.. I bought them eons ago.. Not really eons lah.. maybe few months ago...



it's from Honsei...

Tonight would be Amore night.. I shall go for new body that involves weights.. Light ones.. I was telling my friend that day, how come I fat but my arms are so small.. No wonder I can't do pull up..

Anyway, the date on Monday with Yati and Ina is set.. Insyallah and I will have another one with Su on Tuesday. A date in Seoul and perhaps one with Ayie on Wed.. wah full itinery..

And I heard Kak LInda is back in SG.. Online shopping is on the way.. LoL.. And I bought myself a new wallet on Wed..



Front...



Inside



And another side..

I wanted a short wallet but lucky I buy the medium long one.. My stuff couldn't fit in them..

There's soccer tomorrow.. Yippeee..