After one whole week of talking on the phone, less than 15 mins each day, we met up yesterday. Though he is late.. But can't blame him... He only reach home at 9am, slept at 9.30am and woke up again at 12.30pm to go for Friday prayers and then slept again after that at about 4pm before getting ready to meet me... And before he reach home, he called me and tell me about his adventures with a quail and it's chick.. Alamak.. Dear, morning morning, I still haven't wake up, you talk to me about burung... Cute lah you..
I went shopping during lunch I bought him something from body shop as well as some things for me.. I couldn't help it lah.. Kekekeke.. So damage done..

A Vitamin E moisturiser for him as he constanly complains that his face is dry...
So now with the moisturiser, you can put it on your face and it would stay nice and supple.. Like real only..
I bought Born Lippy Lip Balm...

Strawberry and...

Rasberry..
It smells good.. Delicious..
I went shopping during lunch I bought him something from body shop as well as some things for me.. I couldn't help it lah.. Kekekeke.. So damage done..

A Vitamin E moisturiser for him as he constanly complains that his face is dry...
So now with the moisturiser, you can put it on your face and it would stay nice and supple.. Like real only..
I bought Born Lippy Lip Balm...

Strawberry and...

Rasberry..
It smells good.. Delicious..
Ayie then came to fetch me and we hit the Second Link..
We went to Secret Recipe since Ayie was super duper hungry.. We ate Mango Delight and Iced Caramel Machiato... The Mango Delight was great as usual but the Iced Caramel Machiato was like chilled Nescafe..
After that was fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer..

It was okie lah... Normal, but Ayie like it alot.. But the person who sat next to us was super inconsiderate.. He was talking on his phone and even after we keep looking at him he just buat dak.. Then when he finally put down, his phone beep.. Alamak, off that stupid phone if you don't know how to silent it.. Goodness me..
I really felt like taking his phone, smash it on the floor and then step on the crushed pieces.. Nasib baik at JB..
After movies, we are off to Singgah Slalu for our normal session of makan and shissha.. After that go home..
The day is spent just doing normal stuffs, I really enjoy it since we have not been meeting for so long..
And insyallah, if Ayie finish work today, we will go to Sim Lim to get the memory thingy for the desktop.. Kopak duit aku..
Okie then.. Till then...
We went to Secret Recipe since Ayie was super duper hungry.. We ate Mango Delight and Iced Caramel Machiato... The Mango Delight was great as usual but the Iced Caramel Machiato was like chilled Nescafe..
After that was fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer..

It was okie lah... Normal, but Ayie like it alot.. But the person who sat next to us was super inconsiderate.. He was talking on his phone and even after we keep looking at him he just buat dak.. Then when he finally put down, his phone beep.. Alamak, off that stupid phone if you don't know how to silent it.. Goodness me..
I really felt like taking his phone, smash it on the floor and then step on the crushed pieces.. Nasib baik at JB..
After movies, we are off to Singgah Slalu for our normal session of makan and shissha.. After that go home..
The day is spent just doing normal stuffs, I really enjoy it since we have not been meeting for so long..
And insyallah, if Ayie finish work today, we will go to Sim Lim to get the memory thingy for the desktop.. Kopak duit aku..
Okie then.. Till then...