Sunday, August 06, 2006

:: So penat ::

I am feeling so tired... Why am I tired?? I woke up at 5.30am in the morning to go for CSSP somewhere near Bishan NPC. What is CSSP?? I also donno... I only know that it is a community stuff in which different agencies put up panels in order to educate and create a sense of awareness. And there are also freebies giveaways

My workplace gave out keychains and car decals, Police and Civil Defence have pens and small notebooks, ICA have CD holder and pens and small notebooks and NEA have anti mosquito shower gel and pens and card holder. Mine the most sengket lah can say...


At about 12+, we saw that the ICA cleared their table but just sat down to watch the performances. We all apa lagi, start packing to leave, the others upon seeing us doing so, did the same. So all cabot...

Ayie fetch me from Yishun and we went straight to Ngee Ann City to have Seoul Garden. Tak peranjat jugak when he said he is coming sebab he normally night shift day don't want to go out.. So happy lah me..I had the free voucher for one so we also bedal lah...




Some of those food we ate. We didn't eat much.. Not that I-want-to-eat-a-lot ,mood I guess. After that I asked Ayie if we can go OG to buy Ira's birthday prezzies.. Yalah.. He doing nightshift mah.. At that time it was already 4+pm. Scared cannot make it mah.. He said can.. But fast one..

Wanna jalan to the bike, drop by the small bazaar. Yours truly saw these earrings and said... Alah so nice... Ayie said.. faster take.. I buy for you... Kekkeke.. Terima Kasih (ala Alleycats)

Instead of one, I bought two so that I have more colours to match my tops..

The prezzies for Ira was a Barbie Sandals.. Nice tak.. i actually like another one but too bad my adik kaki manyak besau so takder size.. My dad say good, asyik pink jerr.. At least this one is of a different colour...

Now my mata very the sleepy lah.. I am gonna tido skejap.. Cannot tahan... Selamatz..