Wednesday, August 09, 2006

:: Fruits and Fireworks Combo ::

Monday

Finally, I manage to upload the pics.. Painstakingly though..

Ayie and me met both Su and Bean.. Last minute again... we are joining yoga so yesterday was sign up session at Woodlands CC. Walau.. The service was super slow.. I got my Passion Card straight away when I sign up at Gek Poh yet Su has to wait 3 weeks before she can get hers.

After it was dinner time as Ayie as per normal is famished. Dinner was at Jalan Kayu Thasevi. Though they have good reputation.. Their Murtabak.. Cannot make it lah.. The we had this crazy idea to go eat durian. So of to Geylang..

Durian and Coconut juice... Wanted to buy for Hafiz some yet the durian guy said no foam.. Aiyah.. Kesian Hafiz.. Wanted Durian since the other day...

Tuesday

So back in office, Azman wanted to eat fruits. Cynthia and me apa lagi.. We also started to crave lah.. so it's Longan and Rambutan time..

See so nice right the fruits...

Met Ayie at his place. Bought for his mom mango and grapes. Mango Kitty Taiwan.. That's the name of the mango tau... Ayie mom was so happy and I kinda like his sis, Kak Ida.. She was very friendly and nice...

So we left for Marina Promenade to watch the fireworks... We found a nice spot and it was sad that Su and Bean tak jadik join us.. Kalau tak mesti lagi best eh... So we snap away once we rest our butts...


As for the fireworks.. It was wonderful.. Let the pictures do the talking okie...







Nice right?? I am just obsessed with fireworks.. If you want to see more of the fireworks put up by Team Singapore, just click on the link below.. It's a 5 minute clip.

:: Watch the fireworks here ::

Tomorrow, I will be going for another one again... Can't wait... Thanks dear... I am so blessed...