My dad cooked maggi for us just now and I was eating the egg when I suddenly ask told my dad.. Hmm.. why do eggs taste so good??
It is a simple food that consist of the yolk and albumen. Cost between 10cents to 20 cents each and can be cook in so many ways.. Even on it's own, it's wonder. Poached, half boiled, fried, scrambled.. Yummy..
My dad said he like it when it is half boiled. We can use our half boil egg maker thing to get it perfectly done. When you crack open, the whites will be just nice..
I can never be tired of eggs. Since being fussy means you don't have much choice..And Sorry eh.. Talk about eggs lak kan..
I am now chatting with Hasinah and she was telling me that one day we should go Mustapha Centre instead of those town ones.. But she suggest it must no be a Saturday night or Sunday.. Of course dear... That would be madness..
Su is now at Mustapha Centre to get the yoga pants and mat.. Oh and yes she got the same set as me because they only have S in pink.. Boriah lah kiter and she said she saw Crab at Mustapha Centre..
How do Su know Crab, well Su have a blog which she have long abandon. But she will frequent my blog and drop by the blogs in my blogroll.
Ayie call me just now so we okie liao.. Okie I shall try sleep now since must wake up early for work.. So hope everybody have a great weekend.. And pray that I manage to finish my homework ya..