I am all hype right now.. Fireworks never fail to delight me and I think Ayie knows how happy I am whenever he bring me to one. Last night, he told me that he has been chosen to do a bomb sweep early that National Day morning, so that means, he need not report to work later that day. So he said, he will bring me to Kallang to watch the fireworks later in the evening.. Yahoo..
Was reading The New Paper and then tadaa..the Singapore Fireworks Festival is back again this year. It will be held on the 5th, 8th, 11th and 12 of August at Marina Bay at 9pm. The organisers promise that it will be a spectacular show as they will set the sky ablaze with more fireworks than ever, 15000 rounds to be exact.. I really hope that Ayie will be free so that we can go catch the show. Wooow.. Just can't wait for him to call me back after the badminton game so that we can confirm it..
Anyway.. I took the bus and train to work today. I manage to pull my lazy self out of bed earlier so that I can leave home by 8.45am to take the public transport. Success.. Long day tomorrow so perhaps no updates.. Adioz..