Saturday, August 26, 2006

:: I Cannot Concentrate ::


I do not know why but I simply cannot concentrate. I have to hand in my homework on Monday and I haven't even start. Not even a single line. I am simply confused. I have two options to choose from:-

Option 1
Describe the theory of mind development and evaluate it's possible effects on social interactions in school.


Option 2
"Children face obstacles when their everyday conception of the world conflicts with their scientific ideas." Explain how these obstacles arise and what can be used to overcome them.



Argh.. I am just confused. I wanna do the Option 2 because I only have to read one chapter and watch one VCD whereas the Option 1 requires me to read three chapters. But that one Chapter is so dry and it goes on big big circles.. Goodness and I still have to work.

I think I cannot concentrate because I am upset with Ayie. Haiz.. Tah lah.. So unpredictabe. And this time. I'm not going to call him. Call it ego or whatever but I am so upset. I have to work tomorrow. Of all days.. I think I will just stay in office late to do my homework after work. And HOPEFULLY I manage to finish it.

Yesterday was my 12hrs shift and I didn't do much as it was a peaceful tour. But we did this... Not once but more than 15 rounds.. LoL.. Boredom really drives you crazy to a certain extent.




Uno.. My all time favourite. We found it at the staff lounge and after trying Uno Stacko, Pictionary and Boggles, we decide it's Uno. Chin, another officer from Gulf, Guorong whom we only get to know yesterday and I played and played. Wah the other two who didn't know how to play at first become terror and beat me. Tsk Tsk.. We also played table soccer and pool which I suck.. LoL..

So I shall just laze around till tomorrow before I go to work and then also do my homework..