I woke up today feeling disappointed as ever... I receive an sms from a colleague who became a very good fren. He and a few others used to give me advise whenever I am at the lowest point of my life. They care and love me like their sisters and daughters.
Today it involves two good frens. Let's call them Q and D. I am so disappointed beyond words to what the Abg D did.. How can you do such a mean thing to someone who is also your good fren? You ruin his life. Haiz.. How can you be so cruel? I really lose all my respect to you. You not only ruin his life, you might also ruin yours with that foolish act of yours.. Have you ever thought about that? I may be younger than you but I am definitely much wiser not to even think of that much less commit such a shameless act.
To my dear fren, Abg Q.. You must stay strong... Ingat Allah and Istigfar byk byk... Whatever actions that you choose to take, please keep the thoughts of your loved ones in mind. Doa banyak banyak that Allah will give you the strength and wisdom to go through this very rough patch of your life.
Whenever things like this happens to my very close frens, I will also be saddened. I call Ayie to tell him that I love him. I also doa that Allah will always berkati our relationship and jauhkan daripada perkara yang buruk.
I am still sick and my flu now have a new addition. The cough.. I go kong kong kong every now and then. Ayie nags that I always forget to eat my medicine.. A primary school fren passed away yesterday. Inallillahi wa inna lillahi rajiun... I knew her and her sister since my primary school days.. Moga Allah bless her soul and tempat dier dengan orang orang yang solih.. Amin...I am at lost for words now. I really don't know what to say..
Today it involves two good frens. Let's call them Q and D. I am so disappointed beyond words to what the Abg D did.. How can you do such a mean thing to someone who is also your good fren? You ruin his life. Haiz.. How can you be so cruel? I really lose all my respect to you. You not only ruin his life, you might also ruin yours with that foolish act of yours.. Have you ever thought about that? I may be younger than you but I am definitely much wiser not to even think of that much less commit such a shameless act.
To my dear fren, Abg Q.. You must stay strong... Ingat Allah and Istigfar byk byk... Whatever actions that you choose to take, please keep the thoughts of your loved ones in mind. Doa banyak banyak that Allah will give you the strength and wisdom to go through this very rough patch of your life.
Whenever things like this happens to my very close frens, I will also be saddened. I call Ayie to tell him that I love him. I also doa that Allah will always berkati our relationship and jauhkan daripada perkara yang buruk.
I am still sick and my flu now have a new addition. The cough.. I go kong kong kong every now and then. Ayie nags that I always forget to eat my medicine.. A primary school fren passed away yesterday. Inallillahi wa inna lillahi rajiun... I knew her and her sister since my primary school days.. Moga Allah bless her soul and tempat dier dengan orang orang yang solih.. Amin...I am at lost for words now. I really don't know what to say..
"To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time." -Clara Ortega