Friday, August 18, 2006

:: Haiz ::

I am still at home now due to my laziness and insecurities. My unsettled issues that is so frustrating. Gosh.. When will I ever feel confident like I used to?? I shall not divulge with the insecurities coz I believe that is only meant for ppl close to me to actually know..

At this point of time, I really wish that I could just stay at home without going to work.. Kan best kalau gitu eh.. But I cannot.. Must pay my school fees, handphone bills, give parents money and of coz shopping.. But then again, I am only less than 4k short from my aim for this year..Yippeee...

On a happy note.. I relieved the good old honeymoon days where Ayie do not know the meaning of tired and sleepy.. Yes.. Those days used to exist and they still exist now but at a lower frequency lah... He rush after work yesterday just to fetch me from class.. Haiz.. So nice... All because he kesian when I say that I don't like to take 170. Yalah.. The bus is full of people and not forgetting those that reek of cheap alcohol.. Headache man.. But tonight I have to endure that lah...

Looks obvious here that I would be taking a cab. I have lots of things to carry and since no cash in my purse.. Kenalah charge to my Credit Card. I tot I could be discipline when it comes to that card, but at times, I just lose control.

And my new routine for next week is......

Sunday, 10am - 11am = Aerobics Dance at Woodlands CC
Monday, 8.30pm - 9.35pm = Yoga at Woodlands CC
Tuesday, 9.45am - 10.45am = Pilates at Gek Poh Ville CC

Wah hectic eh.. Kalau tak kurus jugak.. Tak tau apa nak cakap.. Anyway.. The peak period is over now.. I can go and leave the house in the cab for that 20mins ride to Jurong... Waduh.. Jauh.. Adioz..