I realise that I am becoming a chatterbox.. I already am but some sort of more if a chatterbox and now Ayie have been severely infected. Not only the chatterbox part but also the kpo part. Okie lots to update here so let me see where I should start..
I was at coffeebean yesterday and we were sitting down when this couple (whom I later realise they are not) join us. We were not eavesdropping but they were talking rather loudly that we are left for no choice but to listen at times..
Then while we were enjoying our drinks, the guy was saying.. "If I am your boyfriend I would blah blah blah". Ayie respond to his comment ah.. Biasa ah.. Kpo kan kiter dua.. See yang.. Honeymoon period. I will do this and that for you. So I quickly chipped in.. Yalah.. Then 1 year plus later what happen. He will become like you.. Upon hearing this, he ketawa cannot tahan..
Nie lom kawin.. He said if now he will feed me, when 10 yrs later he will say, Ai tu ader tangan buat apa.. Amik sudu suap sendiri ah.. And I told him when that happens, I will say.. Nari tak masak ah.. Kalau u lapar, gie masak sendiri ah.. Kkekeke.. Mepek ah we two..
Then at night I was talking on the phone and Ayie said that he might sleep outside with his nephews if their mom is working late. I was wondering why he have to do that when his nephews are in my opinion kinda grown up at the age of 10 and 8 years old. He said that as long as they are not about 12, they shouldn't sleep on their own.
Well Well Well.. I told him that my kids will sleep in their own room once they reach schoolgoing age, which is about 3-4 yrs old. He said that if that is the case, he will sleep with the kids and I will sleep alone... wah wah wah.
Is it wrong to let them sleep on their own coz I believe, we have to teach them to be independent. Learn how to clean the house, make their bed, fold their clothes and sleep on their own from young. I don't want them to be like me whereby everything is done by my mom and grandma. So if you are reading my blog, what do you think?? Do you share the same sentiments as me or you beg to differ. I am really interested to know..
I went to the dentist just now and I had to wait for 40mins before I get to go in. Haiz.. The patient before me was late lah..My dentist said that I need to remove my lower left molar because it is tilted and my upper right molar since it is blocking my wisdom tooth. And guess what.. I have a baby tooth still in my gum. Next thurs will be a review and I will have my surgery on the 31st of August. Hmmm..
Another thing that I really need to say is this. I was in the train last Monday evening and I saw this couple. Malay couple standing next to the train door.. The gal was wearing a headgear lah.. But they were hugging and hugging and the guy kept carressing the gal's butt. I donno ah but I just feel that it is morally wrong to do that. Yalah.. They might be husband and wife but shouldn't that display of loving be kept behind closed doors. Futhermore she is wearing the headgear, what would others say when they see especially non Muslims. Even this small Chinese boy told his mom in Mandarin : "Mummy he is touching the gal's butt". Me, sitting beside them felt so ashamed. Haiz.. I just felt that we should just keep that display of affection to ourselves. Just because we don't do it in public doesn't mean that we don't love each other right.
Anyway I have class tonight but I am feeling lazy bout going. But still, I am going since Ayie took the trouble to bring extra helmet so that he can fetch me from school once he finish work.... I shall go back to reading my textbook now.. Must try to finish by today lah..
See ya...