Ira turns nine years old today so Ayie and I went all the way to IMM to get Secret Recipe Cake. Initially we wanted to get those cartoony Polar ones but since last minute I had to work we went for Secret Recipe.
Ayie skip his weekly routine at Masjid An Nur to join us for the celebration.. So he came to fetch me at about six and we went to IMM. Since Ira didn't like chocolate, all those chocolate ones were out and we are left with black forest and Mango delight.. Since Mango Delight is chocolate-less, Ayie and me settled for it.
While we were busy shopping at Daiso to get the laptop cover, Ira called to ask if I am buying cake for her but I said no. Boy.. I can really hear the disappointment in her voice. Can you imagine if they wasn't a cake for her..(My mom later said that she cried when she hung up the phone)
So Ayie and me did a balancing act on the bike to bring the cake home for our little darling..
Nice right the cake.. Together with the nicely decorated candles.. I decorate one okie.. Oh ya.. When Ira saw me and Ayie at the door with the cake box, she ran to the kitchen and cried. She was too happy then she cried.. Alahai.. Touching tol.. Baru nine years old, emo oredi eh..
The emo birthday gal with her cakes.
The friends which is our neighbours' kids was also invited to celebrate this joyous occassion with her...
This Ain very slow lah cut cake.. So I pon pose lah sikit.. kekekke.. Ayie biasa jadik photographer... Kekkeke.. The cake is big but after giving away to everybody like tak cukop lak... Not enough I mean..

Then, Ain the prankster came along and sabo-ed that Emo Ira.. She then turned to a creamy monster. Hhahaha..
My cute neighbour son. Syahir, he is so cute lah..
After all the kanak kanak riang went home, My parents ask him if he wants to eat and he also apa lagi.. Rezeki jangan di tolak.. Ayie also apa lagi.. Makan..
So what was he served?? Let me take a deep breath first. Fish Curry, Assam Fish, Black Pepper Chicken Wings, Fried Beansprout, Fried Bittergourd, Fried fish and plain rice. My dad also gave him this donno what brand, special brew Ginger Beer..
Half and hour later, I have a happy darling with his stomach very full. He really can get along well at home. Relek only dier.. Lepak and chit chat with my parents..
So bout 10.45pm, Ayie also dah penat, he also go home lah...
Basically I am very happy today because I made many people happy.. Yipppeee... And I think we will definitely go to Daiso again since Ayie was super active when he sees all the stuff there and all for $2 only. I think he more excited than me..
I also went to the dentist just now to do scaling and polishing. My tears roll down lah. Not because the pain is unbearable. But it is a weird feeling due to the sensitive gums. Ngilu u know.. I will do my op next thurs. Then MC.. Relax lah..
Sunday I have to work so I have to make arrangements with my boss and see if I can come in late or just meet them at Woodlands if they are coming over..
So I guess that is about all. I am working the 12 hours shift tomorrow and I'll just bring my book to read. The assignment for Child Development needs to be handed in by Monday, 28 August.
So I shall go rest now.. Very tired lah...



