Friday, August 01, 2008

:: Toothy Pain Update ::

The pain is almost close to zero.. Yippee... So I guess I am right when I say that the pain kinda subside after two nights of throbbing...

The trip to the dentist was alright.. I have gum infection which the dentist said is common for pregnant women.. My last teeth was kinda loose but she cannot extract it as I am already in my thrid trimester.. lots of food gets trap in there due to the teeth being senget.. Maybe I shall consider removing it after my pregnancy..

And the small tiny weeny teeth that was in my gums is coming out slowly.. The dentist said that it would be up to me to leave the teeth there or just get it out.. I shall think about that when the time comes..

Since I am already there, I decide to get my teeth clean.. Argh I hate it.. Ngilu semacam... Dental checkups are always no fun unless you accompany someone and watch them in agony.. Muakakaka.. There was so much blood.. I think my whole mouth was all bloody like I just kena punch.. Disgusting..

I still have phobia though when it comes to chewing on my right side.. I takot sakit balik so I avoid using that teeth to chew..

I jsut finish my breakfast.. Three slices of bread.. Wholemeal to be exact.. Suddenly decide to get all healthy and stuffs.. Kekeke..

Two slices spread with Blueberry Jam and Butter. While the other piece spread with Skippy's Creamy peanut butter.. I love St DalFOur Jam since there's lots and lots of fruit.. I can see the cute blueberries on my bread... Ayie bought me raisins to eat.. He had gathered info from I don't know where that raisins is good during pregnancy.

I just started giving out surveys to my charges.. So hopefully by the end of today, I get 20 surveys done.. Then I shall start with the guys maybe next week..Hopefully I will get 120 surveys done.. I don't forsee any problems with the females but the males macam ader sikit susah lah..

Weekend is near.. Yabadooda..Zaki's sister doing cukor rambot and we have been invited. I think Ayie would be coming alone since I dah kena ban naik motor by Ayie unless it's from my house to his house which is less than 5 mins ride.. Aww I miss riding.. There is also ewan and lyn's wedding tomorrow which I would be able to attend since seblah block jer.. Best kan kalau orang kahwin sumer seblah block.. Jalan Jalan skit dah sampai.. Kekeke..

Okie i need to get some stuffs done now..Asyik ank chit chat jer eh.. Ish..