Two posts in a day??? It has been a long time since I did that.. That shows how bored I am.. The other half is not at home.. He is at the void deck next door.. Batman's wedding tomorrow... So today he being a guy lepak lepak.. I decide not to follow since I don't know anyone in particular...
I was initially quite sad that Ayie is leaving me at home all alone.. ANd I felt like eating KFC and Mee goreng mama.. I told him that if he buys me a mee goreng mama, I would be a happy wife and then I won't be sad when he leaves me alone.. So he did buy me the mee goreng mama.. Not him exactly but Abg pen.. He fetch Abg Pen at 131 and then ride back home and send me the mee goreng..
I am now full and happy... No appetite for rice these few days.. Like cannot swallow..
Then just now, I did something out of boredom and also to test my phone.Been trying to video call ayie for quite a few times but kept failing so I called my dad... He not being a tech savvy kinda person talks as per normal and I see his cheeks on the video.. Aiyo.. It's only when HAfiz tells him what to do that he figure it out... Irah pon kpo lah tgk apa yang papa buat then I can safely guess that she will want to do the same.. Hafiz pon sempat tunjuk yang dier tgh makan.. THe wonders of technology.. Now phone not only can hear voice but can even see face..
Oh ever since I got my new watch from Su, I abandoned my other watches.. Oppps.. Kekkeke.. I kept wearing my new watch with my new bag.. kekeke.. Bag from Esprit given by NOr who is far far away in Scotland. She main muzik lah dengan pancaragam polis singapura.. Sapppp... Not bad hor my malay.. Suddenly. Dear if you are reading this, you must be proud of me.. Chet..Nor gave me a shirt too but that won't fit me till I get back in shape which I will try my utmost best to do so.. Haz can I share your human praying mantis dream..
The weather is terrible.. See what we have done to the ozone layer and with greenhouse effect, the world is getting warmer.. So warm that I get irritated easily.. So warm, I just wanna stay in office to enjoy the aircon.. And it does not help that pregnant woman in their third trimester have higher body temperature..
Oh my dad told me just now during our video conversation that both Bibik and Pak nGah is getting better.. Yahooo.. Power lah.. Alhamdullilah.. I hope they get discharged real soon.. Maybe this monday after our checkup, we can drop by TTSH to pay them a visit.. It's along the way..
Monday checkup would be done without the bike.. I suggested going to a lot of places and Ayie say the way I talk, it's like we are riding... He is gonna be real tired since he have not been a public kinda guy... Jgn like last time we tried going public sudah.. End up we went home in a cab.. Kwang Kwang Kwang..
Ayie and me have yet to discuss about the migration to Raffles.. He said sembarang lah yang.. I kluarkan duit jer.. Kekeke.. Kesian suamiku yang tersayang nie eh.. Well we try go Raffles lah, if we not happy, we go back KK. Senang kan gitu..
Okie I shall go find someone to chat.. I can see human praying mantis online.. Let me disturb her.. I never chat with her before, so let me try eh... Kekeke..
I was initially quite sad that Ayie is leaving me at home all alone.. ANd I felt like eating KFC and Mee goreng mama.. I told him that if he buys me a mee goreng mama, I would be a happy wife and then I won't be sad when he leaves me alone.. So he did buy me the mee goreng mama.. Not him exactly but Abg pen.. He fetch Abg Pen at 131 and then ride back home and send me the mee goreng..
I am now full and happy... No appetite for rice these few days.. Like cannot swallow..
Then just now, I did something out of boredom and also to test my phone.Been trying to video call ayie for quite a few times but kept failing so I called my dad... He not being a tech savvy kinda person talks as per normal and I see his cheeks on the video.. Aiyo.. It's only when HAfiz tells him what to do that he figure it out... Irah pon kpo lah tgk apa yang papa buat then I can safely guess that she will want to do the same.. Hafiz pon sempat tunjuk yang dier tgh makan.. THe wonders of technology.. Now phone not only can hear voice but can even see face..
Oh ever since I got my new watch from Su, I abandoned my other watches.. Oppps.. Kekkeke.. I kept wearing my new watch with my new bag.. kekeke.. Bag from Esprit given by NOr who is far far away in Scotland. She main muzik lah dengan pancaragam polis singapura.. Sapppp... Not bad hor my malay.. Suddenly. Dear if you are reading this, you must be proud of me.. Chet..Nor gave me a shirt too but that won't fit me till I get back in shape which I will try my utmost best to do so.. Haz can I share your human praying mantis dream..
The weather is terrible.. See what we have done to the ozone layer and with greenhouse effect, the world is getting warmer.. So warm that I get irritated easily.. So warm, I just wanna stay in office to enjoy the aircon.. And it does not help that pregnant woman in their third trimester have higher body temperature..
Oh my dad told me just now during our video conversation that both Bibik and Pak nGah is getting better.. Yahooo.. Power lah.. Alhamdullilah.. I hope they get discharged real soon.. Maybe this monday after our checkup, we can drop by TTSH to pay them a visit.. It's along the way..
Monday checkup would be done without the bike.. I suggested going to a lot of places and Ayie say the way I talk, it's like we are riding... He is gonna be real tired since he have not been a public kinda guy... Jgn like last time we tried going public sudah.. End up we went home in a cab.. Kwang Kwang Kwang..
Ayie and me have yet to discuss about the migration to Raffles.. He said sembarang lah yang.. I kluarkan duit jer.. Kekeke.. Kesian suamiku yang tersayang nie eh.. Well we try go Raffles lah, if we not happy, we go back KK. Senang kan gitu..
Okie I shall go find someone to chat.. I can see human praying mantis online.. Let me disturb her.. I never chat with her before, so let me try eh... Kekeke..