Wow it happens so fast... I am 31 weeks pregnant.. Not 31 years old.. That is ayie coming November.. Chey.. I still young lah..
Anyway I was talking to my friend just now and I finally realise that it is going to happen soon... Fasting month will go by so fast just like every year and then it is hari raya.. first week of raya is my 37/38 weeks which means I might even pop during raya itself since that would be my 36/37 weeks.. Scary scary.. I am worried about my final oral presentation though.. It's 20% and I am due to present on the 9 Oct but if I pop by then how?????????????? Aiyoyo... Ayie exam week is from the 6 to 10 Oct...
Anyway, Ayie did an experiment on my tummy.. He off the lights, then take a small torchlight and shine at my tummy calling baby.. He moves.. So there is response there.. Steadylah my hero..
Anyway, Sunday we might be checking the baby fair at Taka.. Looks like we are going public again.. See what we can buy, things like pillow maybe as my baby got bed and mattress but no pillow.. Last time when I was young, someone's gonna give birth, my mum would sew the pillows and bolsters.. Those small small and cute ones.. Now my mom don't even have time to sew button so pillow is definitely out of the question... Oh maybe get the baby pump if it is going at a low low price...
It's lazing around at work again today.. Boring.. Maybe drop by CWP with ayie later..
Ummi Su as per normal is busy.. She msg me last few days saying her mom dreamt that I lost my earrings and then I merajok with Ayie and run to China.. Kekkeke.. Funny lah this Su and her mom... But now go China also good, got Olympic.. I like to watch swimming... She ask me if I lose anything this week.. I told her I am losing my insanity.. Kekkeke..
Okie okie, I shall stop now.. else I will blabber non stop.. Now I have difficulty walking coz I am panting like an old woman.. Taking the two flights of stairs to my office is also a chore.. Fitness very bad man.. How to take my IPPT next year?? confirm fail if this goes on..
Eh, see lah I continue blabbering, I am suppose to stop.. Adioz Adioz..
Anyway I was talking to my friend just now and I finally realise that it is going to happen soon... Fasting month will go by so fast just like every year and then it is hari raya.. first week of raya is my 37/38 weeks which means I might even pop during raya itself since that would be my 36/37 weeks.. Scary scary.. I am worried about my final oral presentation though.. It's 20% and I am due to present on the 9 Oct but if I pop by then how?????????????? Aiyoyo... Ayie exam week is from the 6 to 10 Oct...
Anyway, Ayie did an experiment on my tummy.. He off the lights, then take a small torchlight and shine at my tummy calling baby.. He moves.. So there is response there.. Steadylah my hero..
Anyway, Sunday we might be checking the baby fair at Taka.. Looks like we are going public again.. See what we can buy, things like pillow maybe as my baby got bed and mattress but no pillow.. Last time when I was young, someone's gonna give birth, my mum would sew the pillows and bolsters.. Those small small and cute ones.. Now my mom don't even have time to sew button so pillow is definitely out of the question... Oh maybe get the baby pump if it is going at a low low price...
It's lazing around at work again today.. Boring.. Maybe drop by CWP with ayie later..
Ummi Su as per normal is busy.. She msg me last few days saying her mom dreamt that I lost my earrings and then I merajok with Ayie and run to China.. Kekkeke.. Funny lah this Su and her mom... But now go China also good, got Olympic.. I like to watch swimming... She ask me if I lose anything this week.. I told her I am losing my insanity.. Kekkeke..
Okie okie, I shall stop now.. else I will blabber non stop.. Now I have difficulty walking coz I am panting like an old woman.. Taking the two flights of stairs to my office is also a chore.. Fitness very bad man.. How to take my IPPT next year?? confirm fail if this goes on..
Eh, see lah I continue blabbering, I am suppose to stop.. Adioz Adioz..