I felt so pampered yesterday.. If only every Sunday is like yesterday, wouldn't it be nice.. Hahah Melampau pulak..
Anyway, I thought we are gonna stay home yesterday since Ayie reach home close to midnight. he was sweet. I told him I wanna eat cup noodles as I am too lazy to cook maggi so eventhough he was already at the carpark, he start his bike again to go to SPC to get me Myojo cup noodles and soyabean...
But alas, yesterday, after my bath, I saw him ironing his clothes.. I ask him nak gie mana.. He said kalau nak ikot you siap lah... I ask again, yelah nak gie mana... Again he repeat nak ikot siap... I ask him, riding?? he said nope, public.. So I was expecting us to go somewhere near..
After we got ready, he told me we are going to the airport... Wah best nyer.. I wanted to eat Popeye Chicken and he is going to grant me my wish.. We took a one hour ride on 858... We chit chat along the way so neither of us slept in the bus.. Terminal 3 wasn't as crowded as Terminal Two.. There wasn't much shops there.. Lots of foods stalls and restaurants that I feel it is something like Vivo.. I don't feel like I'm at the airport... I had 2 piece chicken meal with mashed potato while he had 3 piece chicken meal. He ate some of my mashed potato.. The popeye chicken don't taste the way it was back in Japan.. The chicken was nice and crispy but I feel it tasted a bit funny.. The fries was good.. I like Long John kinda fries.. And the mashed was not bad lah.. Not enough gravy though... So after we had our tummy filled we jalan jalan and bought a Mars Rock bar from Candy Empire..
We pop by GNC and did a survey for them and got ourselves a free umbrella. One hour ride to Woodlands Interchange and Ayie slept like half way.. We walk around Causeway Point looking at baby clothes just for the fun of it... Then off home..
Back at home, Ayie made me a hot feet soak.. I didn't even ask for it.. he filled the tub with hot water and made me soak my feet in them.. My feet was aching due to too much walking on Saturday and it feels good. After 10 mins of soaking he wipe my feet dry and let me lie down on the bed.. So shiok... I feel like a royalty in my own room.. Chey...
Then I made him mushroom soup and we ate that with some bread.. Ayie made some teh tarik to go along with shissha.. I teh tarik-ed only okie.. Ayie shissh-ed alone.. After that he wrap it all up by giving me a wonderful message..
Thank you so much dear.. For the pampering treats, I buy you peanut roll today okie ...
Can we do that again next week.. Hehehehe..
Anyway, I thought we are gonna stay home yesterday since Ayie reach home close to midnight. he was sweet. I told him I wanna eat cup noodles as I am too lazy to cook maggi so eventhough he was already at the carpark, he start his bike again to go to SPC to get me Myojo cup noodles and soyabean...
But alas, yesterday, after my bath, I saw him ironing his clothes.. I ask him nak gie mana.. He said kalau nak ikot you siap lah... I ask again, yelah nak gie mana... Again he repeat nak ikot siap... I ask him, riding?? he said nope, public.. So I was expecting us to go somewhere near..
After we got ready, he told me we are going to the airport... Wah best nyer.. I wanted to eat Popeye Chicken and he is going to grant me my wish.. We took a one hour ride on 858... We chit chat along the way so neither of us slept in the bus.. Terminal 3 wasn't as crowded as Terminal Two.. There wasn't much shops there.. Lots of foods stalls and restaurants that I feel it is something like Vivo.. I don't feel like I'm at the airport... I had 2 piece chicken meal with mashed potato while he had 3 piece chicken meal. He ate some of my mashed potato.. The popeye chicken don't taste the way it was back in Japan.. The chicken was nice and crispy but I feel it tasted a bit funny.. The fries was good.. I like Long John kinda fries.. And the mashed was not bad lah.. Not enough gravy though... So after we had our tummy filled we jalan jalan and bought a Mars Rock bar from Candy Empire..
We pop by GNC and did a survey for them and got ourselves a free umbrella. One hour ride to Woodlands Interchange and Ayie slept like half way.. We walk around Causeway Point looking at baby clothes just for the fun of it... Then off home..
Back at home, Ayie made me a hot feet soak.. I didn't even ask for it.. he filled the tub with hot water and made me soak my feet in them.. My feet was aching due to too much walking on Saturday and it feels good. After 10 mins of soaking he wipe my feet dry and let me lie down on the bed.. So shiok... I feel like a royalty in my own room.. Chey...
Then I made him mushroom soup and we ate that with some bread.. Ayie made some teh tarik to go along with shissha.. I teh tarik-ed only okie.. Ayie shissh-ed alone.. After that he wrap it all up by giving me a wonderful message..
Thank you so much dear.. For the pampering treats, I buy you peanut roll today okie ...
Can we do that again next week.. Hehehehe..