Tuesday, August 26, 2008

:: I Ngantok ::

The title says it all.. I am getting so little sleep at night because every position doesn't seems to be comfortable.. And I actually have so much to blog about from Thursday Kenduri plus birthday celebrations at my parents place, the fireworks on Friday Night, the cupcake class on Saturday morning and the impromptu outing with Su and Bean on Sunday night plus last night mini shopping... Oh I have been so busy...

But how to blog when I am sleepy and I do not have any pics with me.. I hate it that they disable my USB.

So I shall only talk about my cupcakes class since I can curik pics for simply workshops website.. Hahaha..

The class started at 12pm. I went with Nora (khalindah.multiply.com) who is actually Ayie's friend. Her hubby Khalid send us there.. Both pf us very unlucky coz of all days, both our phones went flat just minutes before we are suppose to meet.. Hahaha.. I was hoping every car that turn into Khatib was them and I was so relieved when they are finally there..

The class was held at Onepeople.SG and I ahev never attended any cooking or baking class before so I seriously didn't know what to expect but it was fun...



My not so wonderful creations.. But not to worry, I shall brush up on my skills.. Definitely.. My next project would be Ayie and Su birthdays.. Hopely menjadilah..



Eventhough my cakes don't look good, I still get a cert.. Chedebah...



So before we left, we had a group photo session...

I would definitely attend more classes... Very the shiok but maybe not at the moment lah since I am way too clumsy and round..

I was proud to show Ayie my cakes... He say nice (he didn't have much choice). I even mms Su my humble creations and gave two pieces to Irah which she had little trouble finishing...

So I have to stop now.. Time to work... The guys from the field are back.. Boring..

Nora, thanks to you and khalid for sending me back.. *hugs*