Wednesday, January 31, 2007

:: What's the Odds ::

Singapore will meet Thailand in the first leg of the ASEAN Cup finals tonights.

Ain, Hafiz, Ayie and I will be part of the 55000 crowd who will be rooting for Singapore..

I don't care if people will say, Aiya Singapore will lose lah.. Stay at home and watch better, got Live game, more comfortable..

I prefer to brave the sun and the rain and the congestion after that, just so that I can be there...

I only know Lionel Lewis as he's the goalkeeper. The rest, I know some of their names and how they look like, but that doesn't really matter right..

No doubt that these youngsters cannot be compared to old players like Fandi Ahmad, Steven Tan, Malek Awab, David Lee, Lim Tong Hia and Arwah Borhan Abu Samah.

I still remember those times we watch the Malaysia Cup. Super Shiok I tell you..

Whatever it is, we should still give our full suppport as these players are representing our country.

Two ocassions that we, Singaporeans feel proud to be a Singaporean is during National Day Parade and Soccer Match. I am ashamed to say that I am one of them. I sing the Majulah Singapura, mighty loud when I go to the Natinal Day parade.. Maybe we should learn how to be more patriotic like our counterparts. To be proud that we live in a safe country like Singapore.

I am feeling very sore at the moment. Took part in the Sports Carnival yesterday afternoon. The sun was shining bright and the heat was scorching. I can feel my heart burning when I ran. We got third, thanks to my team mates. Kalau nak harapkan aku lambat lah kan.. Kelvin, KS and Thomas, you did great. Now I am a proud owner of a medal and $30 NTUC voucher.. Yahooo.. Shopping at supermarkets are fun..

I went for my first lecture yesterday night despite being so tired.. It was pretty okie lah..

I still receive many well wishes from friends. Thanks a lot..

Now I better get back to work..


Another thing.. Su.. When are you actually coming back????