I receive many many phonecalls and sms asking me whether I did get engage..
To all, yes I did...
My apologies to everybody as I did not invite you guys to share my joy on this wonderful day...
It's not that I didn't think of you guys, but it's because it was just a simple ceremony... It was also only at 7.30pm last night that Ayie called me to tell me that his parents have decided to do everything at one go...
So if I were to invite one or two.. What will the other three or four say kan..
Insyallah, on my wedding day this coming November, I will invite all of you to celebrate the joyous occasion. Make sure you all datang ya..
And please doakan me... moga tali pertunangan yang dijalinkan akan kekal hingga ke jinjang pelamin... Kekkee.. Not bad hor my Malay..
To Ashraf, Congratulations on your engagement to Rina yesterday... i'm so sorry that I couldn't make it ya.. We may get engage on the same day but we aren't gonna get married on the same day.. So no excuse for missing my wedding okie...
Ayie came over to my house to buka puasa.. Kekekke.. Kesian dier nak buka kat masjid but the masjid at our place tak other any jamuan for those who wanna buka puasa.. Nasib baik ader my house yang sentiasa ada makan..
To sharifah and Ijah.. congrats on the birth of your baby..
And it is really a small world..
Almarhum ummi Muna is actually my mom, my bro and my sis Ustazah.. She didn't teach me but they remembered her as a very nice and soft spoken lady...
To Muna.. I am glad that you are coping well in these times of adversity.. I am very proud of you dear.. Muacks..
And I joined Amore.. Kekekek.. I know waste money.. But better spend at Amore then taxi fare right...
Su... Bila nak balik nie...
To all, yes I did...
My apologies to everybody as I did not invite you guys to share my joy on this wonderful day...
It's not that I didn't think of you guys, but it's because it was just a simple ceremony... It was also only at 7.30pm last night that Ayie called me to tell me that his parents have decided to do everything at one go...
So if I were to invite one or two.. What will the other three or four say kan..
Insyallah, on my wedding day this coming November, I will invite all of you to celebrate the joyous occasion. Make sure you all datang ya..
And please doakan me... moga tali pertunangan yang dijalinkan akan kekal hingga ke jinjang pelamin... Kekkee.. Not bad hor my Malay..
To Ashraf, Congratulations on your engagement to Rina yesterday... i'm so sorry that I couldn't make it ya.. We may get engage on the same day but we aren't gonna get married on the same day.. So no excuse for missing my wedding okie...
Ayie came over to my house to buka puasa.. Kekekke.. Kesian dier nak buka kat masjid but the masjid at our place tak other any jamuan for those who wanna buka puasa.. Nasib baik ader my house yang sentiasa ada makan..
To sharifah and Ijah.. congrats on the birth of your baby..
And it is really a small world..
Almarhum ummi Muna is actually my mom, my bro and my sis Ustazah.. She didn't teach me but they remembered her as a very nice and soft spoken lady...
To Muna.. I am glad that you are coping well in these times of adversity.. I am very proud of you dear.. Muacks..
And I joined Amore.. Kekekek.. I know waste money.. But better spend at Amore then taxi fare right...
Su... Bila nak balik nie...